US Plot to Evacuate Top Jihadis From Ramadi Uncovered

A US plot to evacuate Daesh leaders from the strategic city of Ramadi in central Iraq has reportedly been disclosed by a volunteer forces commander.

An Iraqi volunteer forces commander has revealed US plans to evacuate Daesh (ISIL/ISIS) leaders from the central Iraqi city of Ramadi, according to the Iranian news agency FARS.

The disclosure comes as the Iraqi army and popular troops are attempting to secure victory over the jihadist group in Ramadi.

FARS quoted Imam Khamenei Battalion Commander Haidar al-Hosseini al-Ardavi as saying that "the delay in operations to liberate the cities of Ramadi and Fallujah in Anbar province has been the result of US interference."

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151227/1032365363/iraq-us-daesh-ramadi.html#ixzz3vY5JYUpq

From doing absolutely nothing about ISIS oil tankers to openly supporting them, what will the U.S. do next?

1 hour ago, Zagadka said:

I think I'll wait for a source better than a volunteer forces commander talking to Iranian news.

You won't get it.  Western media will not report on this and the US will deny it...

Just now, ctebah said:

You won't get it.  Western media will not report on this and the US will deny it...

I'd happily accept Al Jazeera report.

Western media sure as hell reported the hospital bombing.   And Russia is doing plenty of their own denying as well.   There is ZERO proof here and until so, a BS article.  But I comments I expect by some here.  Funny non the less tho.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ctebah said:

hmm...like a news agency (Rossiya Segodnya which runs Sputnik) owned and operated by the Russian government is any better. :)

Probably best filed under conspiracy until/if a more reliable source comes out.

36 minutes ago, techbeck said:

Western media sure as hell reported the hospital bombing.   And Russia is doing plenty of their own denying as well.   There is ZERO proof here and until so, a BS article.  But I comments I expect by some here.  Funny non the less tho.

U.S. denied the hospital bombing at first.  And the same "source" that reported on this reported about U.S. bombing of Iraqi troops a  week ago.  And guess what, the U.S. also denied that, at first...

5 minutes ago, ctebah said:

U.S. denied the hospital bombing at first.  And the same "source" that reported on this reported about U.S. bombing of Iraqi troops a  week ago.  And guess what, the U.S. also denied that, at first...

Sure they did, so has a lot of other countries when they are accused of something.  My comment however was that western media reported it as well as they report on a lot of other incidents.  Russia is denying a lot as well but hey, US bad...Russia good.  Western media/US says something...lies, Russia and state run news quotes one person for saying something...US Is guilty.

Get over it, this "news" article is crap unless more evidence, well actual evidence, is provided. 

Just now, techbeck said:

Sure they did, so has a lot of other countries when they are accused of something.  My comment however was that western media reported it as well as they report on a lot of other incidents.  Russia is denying a lot as well but hey, US bad...Russia good.  Western media/US says something...lies, Russia and state run news quotes one person for saying something...US Is guilty.

Get over it, this "news" article is crap unless more evidence is provided. 

"Other are doing it" isn't a valid excuse.  Nice try at deflection though, and still not sure why you're talking about Russia in this thread..

2 minutes ago, ctebah said:

"Other are doing it" isn't a valid excuse.  Nice try at deflection though, and still not sure why you're talking about Russia in this thread..

Because they own the source (Sputnik is owned by the Russian Government) in your original post.

Just now, ctebah said:

Never used it as an excuse.   But go ahead then....

And considering Sputnik is a Russian run news agency, that is why Russia is being mentioned.  Or do you not understand what Sputnik is?  Funny how a lot of posts here, you dismiss and say it cannot be trusted because of western media but then again, you tun around and agree with Sputnik/propaganda site.  There is a reason why this thread was moved to the Conspiracy forun

Just now, techbeck said:

Never used it as an excuse.   But go ahead then....

Sure you did.

so has a lot of other countries 

And considering Sputnik is a Russian run news agency, that is why Russia is being mentioned.  Or do you not understand what Sputnik is?  Funny how a lot of posts here, you dismiss and say it cannot be trusted because of western media but then again, you tun around and agree with Sputnik/propaganda site.  There is a reason why this thread was moved to the Conspiracy forun

Sputnik reported first on the Afghan hospital and Iraqi soldier bombings.  Funny how things work.

3 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

Because they own the source (Sputnik is owned by the Russian Government) in your original post.

Sputnik reported first on the Afghan hospital and Iraqi soldier bombings.

Just now, ctebah said:

Sputnik reported first on the Afghan hospital and Iraqi soldier bombings.  Funny how things work.

Oh, I am sorry.  They must always be correct then, no biased, and always be trusted....:rolleyes:  Get real.   You posted an article, no proof/evidence, from a site run by the Russian Government, and claim it as proof enough to condemn the US of the act. Now that is what I call funny.

• Like 2

...at which point they will be brought to the United States, where Obama will give them all a Cadillac and mansions. They will be provided jobs making forged birth certificates, or managing the Death Camps (20 million killed this year!) or otherwise helping Obama destroy the world. Right?

I really don't understand how the United States can, as a group, be so stupid.

Some random guy of no importance what so ever said something (to a state run news agency no less) and provided no proof backing up what he said is totally 110% true.

Yep. Definitely no bias or propaganda there.

2 minutes ago, techbeck said:

Oh, I am sorry.  They must always be correct then, no biased, and always be trusted....:rolleyes:  Get real.   You posted an article, no proof/evidence, from a site run by the Russian Government, and claim it as proof enough to condemn the US of the act. Now that is what I call funny.

Sputnik quoted another article from another news agency.  If you read before commenting you would realize this.  I'm simply pointing out your hypocrisy.  You sure come up with a lot of excuses when it comes to defending U.S. policies.  Now that is what I call funny.  

3 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

Some random guy of no importance what so ever said something and provided no proof backing up what he said is totally 110% true. Yep.

You have to do some research on  Hashd al-Shaab.

Just now, ctebah said:

Sputnik quoted another article from another news agency.  If you read before commenting you would realize this.  I'm simply pointing out your hypocrisy.  You sure come up with a lot of excuses when it comes to defending U.S. policies.  Now that is what I call funny.  

Which was Iranian.  Yep...very credible also. :)

2 minutes ago, ctebah said:

You have to do some research on  Hashd al-Shaab.

No, I really don't.

Just now, jjkusaf said:

Which was Iranian.  Yep...very credible also. :)

Exactly.  We all know Iran created ISIS... :D

Just now, trag3dy said:

No, I really don't.

It might help not make yourself sound foolish.  Just suggesting.