Bootcamp drivers for Windows 10 upgrade?

I had Windows 7 installed via Bootcamp which worked fine, I then used the free upgrade to Windows 10. All went smoothly but I'm not getting any sound and can't do things like change the brightness via the F1 and F2 keys.

I tried to install the drivers but it appears they're only for Windows 7? I went ahead anyway but it hangs when trying to install audio.

I looked at a guide that said run Apple Software Updater, but there isn't anything to update in here.. it just asks me to install iTunes and Quick Time but nothing appears in the update section of the app.

I have the first Retina Macbook Pro (2012) which looks to be supported.

The instructions on the Apple site show this image:

yosemite-bootcamp.png

Mine says 'Create a Windows 7 or later install disk' rather than Windows 8 and when I click 'Download the latest Windows support software' it provides me with two options to cancel or go to support site.

Any ideas?

Thanks

actually I just did this a few hours ago. It downloaded drivers that worked just fine for windows 10. Though during the install of the drivers it froze while installing the Realtek drivers. Had to rename the realtek folder on the usb stick so it would skip it. Then the broadcom wireless wouldn't install so I had to extract the wifi install package and manually install it by pointing it to the inf file.

26 minutes ago, warwagon said:

actually I just did this a few hours ago. It downloaded drivers that worked just fine for windows 10. Though during the install of the drivers it froze while installing the Realtek drivers. Had to rename the realtek folder on the usb stick so it would skip it. Then the broadcom wireless wouldn't install so I had to extract the wifi install package and manually install it by pointing it to the inf file.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

It seems the drivers are only properly included if you create a fresh Windows 10 media, but not when doing the upgrade. Unless I'm just doing something wrong.