These College Students Claim Their Cafeteria Food Is Racist

My pantry is full of these racists boxes with "crackers" written all over them.

On 1/19/2016 at 2:36 PM, techbeck said:

Instead of labeling this as disrespectful, turn it in to something positive and educate the people cooking the food.  

lo. Are you new here, mate? Why bother helping and improving the situation for all involved when you can just yell and talk about how horribly your feelings (or "feels" as this generation of outrage enthusiasts call it) have been damaged?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, compl3x said:

My pantry is full of these racists boxes with "crackers" written all over them.

You can't be racist to white people though

• Like 1

The students of this college also decided to walk out of class last year during finals, and head to downtown Cleveland... to stand in the middle of the freeway and block traffic for a black lives matters protest. Causing a miles long back up on Route 2/Dead Man's Curve/Interstate 90.

When the instructors failed them for walking out of exams/not showing up, they protested that too as they said they left for a good cause.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2014/12/oberlin_college_denies_request.html

1 hour ago, FloatingFatMan said:

No so easy to tell around here, sometimes.

White people need to check their privilege and challenge the master narrative of race and racism through an exploration of the social construction of whiteness

Spoiler

/s

2 hours ago, _Alexander said:

White people need to check their privilege and challenge the master narrative of race and racism through an exploration of the social construction of whiteness

Hide contents

/s

It's often what a lot of these kids do: make statements which sound smart but, upon reflection, are little more than incoherent ramblings that express very little.

But that could just be my white privilege talking.

• Like 2