Elephone P9000, thinking of buying one.. opinions?

Hey guys and girls,

I was part of the crowd funding for this device even though I wasn't really interested in using it as my main phone at the time, my phone has now packed up and I now have a Samsung galaxy s4, so two questions, is it considerably better than my s4? (s4 is rooted and running nightly marshmallow CM) and what do you guys think of the specs for the price wise? because I was part of the crowd funding I will get $50 off the retail price, so basically I will get the phone for £154 which I think for the specs is pretty good, I know its mediatek but I heard good things from the Helio P10 chipset, what do you guys think?

Any reason your not considering the Note 5 instead? To me the Note 5 is the ultimate phone. I upgraded from a S4 to a Note 5. Also can you link the elephone so I can take a look at what it has to offer?

You can't beat that price OP. For what you're getting so I don't even know what the debate is.  if it keeps a charge all day and you can get google services, what else do you need. That price point has my arm twisted a bit. Thanks OP for making the post. I'll sell my HTC One M8 to get this.

Has laser auto focus too!, don't think it's being shipped till end off February I belive but I was an early backer so if I make the plunge I get $50 off the price, although I do feel a bit burned....when I tried to buy it earlier they want $7 for a uk plug..... and no option to not have it,  seems like a lg g4 really, but with a fingerprint sensor and usb c,

Edited by Prototype1864