[VIDEO]: Incontrovertible: New 9/11 Documentary by Tony Rooke

What I DO know and have heard is, This goes back to the 1993 attack on the WTC. Bill Clinton had a chance to stop it but didn't. Also the FBI had credible information on an attack on the WTC but never acted on it.

after each terrorist attack, we lose more liberties

WTC patriot act giving the feds freedom to imprison people without charge, TSA groping (they've never stopped any attacks), data taking and spying on all Americans See NYT video on op stellar wind 

then the 7/7 UK attacks on the subway to further take their peoples freedoms as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 19 January 2016 at 2:48 AM, chrisj1968 said:

What I DO know and have heard is, This goes back to the 1993 attack on the WTC. Bill Clinton had a chance to stop it but didn't. Also the FBI had credible information on an attack on the WTC but never acted on it.

after each terrorist attack, we lose more liberties

WTC patriot act giving the feds freedom to imprison people without charge, TSA groping (they've never stopped any attacks), data taking and spying on all Americans See NYT video on op stellar wind 

then the 7/7 UK attacks on the subway to further take their peoples freedoms as well.

Yeah that's common knowledge, but you can't jump from, "they had some idea an attack might happen, along with thousands of other threats that they receive constantly that they need to evaluate", to, "they knew exactly what was going to happen, how, why and when, and they purposely allowed it because they wanted more wire tapping". Thats intellectually dishonest and I'm sure you know it.