Windows Tablet?

Looking for a decent windows 10 tablet.

I want 8-10 inch with 1080p or better.

4GB RAM

Newer generation CPU, Atom X3, X5 or X7

at least 64gb storage

MUST HAVE FULL SIZE USB port.

I still have a Winbook 8inch from Microcenter, its ok for a cheap tablet, but looking for something better.

I bought a Chuwi Hi10 from AliExpress it has all spec requirements, but I guess they can't get their act together, major hardware issues.

flickering screen
graphical corruption

crazy lines on screen
etc...

what other options are there? I want to keep it around $200, the Chuwi was $180

Hello,

If you want to go outside your price range, look at the Asus Transformer Book T100HA (starts at $300), Dell Venue 10 Pro 1000 (starts at $370), Microsoft Surface 3 (starts at $450), Lenovo ThinkPad 10 (starts at $500), Asus Transformer Book T300 (starts at $600), Toshiba dynaPad (starts at $650), Lenovo IdeaPad Miix 700 (starts at $750+) or Hewlett-Packard ElitePad 1000 (starts at $800, not sure about the USB port)?   Otherwise, I don't think you are really going to find anything and the price level you're looking at for the specs you require.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

You are going to have to go for a cheap chinese manufacturer to meet your requirement. No proper name tablet is going to give you what you are looking for at the price point.

7 minutes ago, Fahim S. said:

You are going to have to go for a cheap chinese manufacturer to meet your requirement. No proper name tablet is going to give you what you are looking for at the price point.

i'm fine with that, just looking for recommendations. The Chuwi I bought has some defects and will be returned. They rushed with the production and it caused screen issues, it might settle down later.

Hello,

I think Neowin has reviewed some of the devices from Pipo recently, perhaps take a look at those?  Otherwise, the only manufacturer I recognized from that site you mentioned in Xiaomi, and their Windows tablet doesn't meet your requirement (only 2GB of RAM, USB Type C).

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't recommend the Chinese brand ones, drivers and poor hardware without support with cause you more pain than it's worth. I looked into this and so many people stating it's just not worth it. Do a Google.