These weed dealers got so high and paranoid they ended up calling the cops on themselves

These weed dealers got so high and paranoid they ended up calling the cops on themselves
Posted 7 hours ago by Louis Doré in news

Two men who were driving high in Idaho, with 20 pounds of marijuana accompanying them, phoned 911 to turn themselves in and call off a police pursuit.
Except there was no police pursuit...

East Idaho News released audio of a call to police by Leland Ayala-Doliente, 22, and Holland Sward, 23, who had pulled into a petrol station to call off undercover police they believed were tailing them.
The two young men were travelling from Las Vegas to Montana, last year on 23 January, having carried 20 pounds of marijuana over several state borders.
At the start of the newly released phone call, the perplexed dispatch officer tries to understand the intentions of the intoxicated duo:

• (Ayala-Dolitente): Hi, uh, we’re the two dumbasses that got caught trying to bring some stuff through your border. All your cops are just driving around us like a bunch of jack-wagons and I’d just like for you guys to end it. If you could help me out with that, we would like to just get on with it.
  • (911 operator): You got caught doing what?
  • (Ayala-Dolitente): Okay, um, we kind of got spooked here trying to bring some stuff across your Idaho border.
  • (911 operator): Ok.
  • (Ayala-Dolitente): And a bunch of your cops driving around in a bunch of civilian cars not wanting to pick us up. I don’t know what’s the deal. I was just wondering if you could help us out and just end it

Officers found 20 pounds of marijuana inside a dog cage placed outside the car, alongside $567 in cash inside the car.
East Idaho News report that Ayala-Dolitente and Sward were both charged with a felony count of trafficking marijuana. Sward was given a five year prison sentence after pleading guilty to possession with intent to deliver.
A district judge suspended this judgment and placed Sward on probation for five years with a 30 day jail sentence.
His partner, Ayala-Dolitente, was sentenced to between one and a half and eight years in prison in November, after a district judge increased the sentence when he tested positive for marijuana, oxycodone and cocaine on the day of sentencing.

Article with Media,

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/these-weed-dealers-got-so-high-and-paranoid-they-ended-up-calling-the-cops-on-themselves--bJeM0BK6ng