Neowin's Official 2004 NFL Playoff Thread!

Well at least the Eagles are first in the NFL with this statistic, which is consistant from year to year. That is the statistic of disappointing fans season after season. There seems to be big approvement in that area every year. :laugh:

Well at least the Eagles are first in the NFL with this statistic, which is consistant from year to year. That is the statistic of disappointing fans season after season. :laugh:

pfft. 3 years in a row is nothing. how about 1 championship in 13 straight playoff appearances? :(

pfft. 3 years in a row is nothing. how about 1 championship in 13 straight playoff appearances? :(

I see what you mean. I guess they are not #1 in that category. That is between your team and the Bengals up until this year. Actually let me rephrase that, I mean the #1 team to make it almost to the Superbowl to come up short.

Edited by jmole

I see what you mean. I guess they are not #1 in that category. That is between your team and the Bengals up until this year. Actually let me rephrase that, I mean the #1 team to make it almost to the Superbowl to come up short.

well actually i was talking about the Braves there, ive got baseball on my mind. The Falcons are another story. The Eagles are probably more disappointing than the Falcons overall becaues they actually get close every year. the falcons are normally gone after the seasons halfway through.

well i dunno, eagles are like the bills of the super bowl, but of the NFC championship game... bills 4 trips 4 losses, eagles 3 trips to the NFC title game 3 losses.... hmmm if they make it back next year hope they win... but i dont see them returning till they get some recievers to take the slack of McNabb!