Windows 10 home

I am building a system for my wife, and I am going to install windows 10 pro, because I have a windows 7 pro key,  but she wants the games that come with the home edition. Is there anyway to download the games that would come with the home edition and install them in pro?

Neither Home nor Pro come with build-in games except for Microsoft Solitaire Collection, so I'm not sure what games you're referring too.

They removed the built in Solitaire and freecell game. Dumbest thing they ever did....err well. one of the dumbest. They've done so many.

The home and pro now come with the Solitaire collection

We've used a nice program that installs Widows 7 games on Windows 8.x and Windows 10. Once installed you need to navigate to the Program Files/Microsoft Games directory, right mouse click on each games .exe file and pin to Start. The link is http://winaero.com/request.php?1836 The download is a zip file of about 180 MB. Enjoy.

• Like 1

OK, thanks for the replies. Honestly I have no idea what she means. :/ AFIK she must be talking about solitaire, which I now understand is still included. @seeprime thanks for the link, that might be helpful! :)