Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive!

14 hours ago, neufuse said:

and add a quote like "this one little secret will expose the CIA"

Oh come on, this is serious and important stuff, this is real, this isn't buzzfeed :p

3 hours ago, Steven P. said:

56b9d2726f212_----580790.thumb.jpeg.8031

Looks legit :p

I increased the contrast and did a negative image analysis on that picture, I see nothing that stands out as edited... just to be safe, I wrote a VB application that opens the picture in a picture control and it checked out 100%

• Like 2

So, what is the source that Snowden said this? Oh wait, there isn't and actual source from Snowden. The people making the fake news story just invoked Snowden's name to lend fake credibility to their fake story.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2016 at 8:02 PM, MikeChipshop said:

I'm not even sure what that red circle is supposed to represent, like "BOTH HAVE A LEFT ETEBROW!!1!!!".

Having a left eyebrow is incontrovertible proof you're a terrorist.

*passes by mirror* "Oh ######!"

19 minutes ago, compl3x said:

Having a left eyebrow is incontrovertible proof you're a terrorist.

*passes by mirror* "Oh ######!"

Shave it. Just to be sure that your right eyebrow could appear as a left eyebrow on the mirror, shave it too. :D

6 minutes ago, mudslag said:

Conspiracy threads are like the black holes of the internet, they seem to attract the craziest of crazies.

Surely we can all have a bit of fun with it, can't we ;P

On 2/9/2016 at 8:52 AM, neufuse said:

I increased the contrast and did a negative image analysis on that picture, I see nothing that stands out as edited... just to be safe, I wrote a VB application that opens the picture in a picture control and it checked out 100%

Obviously its real - if it were fake - the girl would be naked - and with Emma Watson's face

On 2/9/2016 at 9:00 PM, Abalabakubulogu said:

that stank is still alive

Just because you want it to be true, so you can feel some sort of vindication - doesnt make it true.

Just because you and your like-minded tinfoil hat brigade are feeding off one another's brain cell doesnt make it true.

Try another topic.

Remember - if it had any trace of truth - you would hear about it on a real news channel ... not the same website that tells you that the moon landing was fake, elvis is still alive, and footage of an alien autopsy....sorry.

• Like 1

Edward Snowden says? Is this what people now use to substantiate a story these days?

Apparently Edward Snowden says the Earth is flat and the Moon doesn't exist....

• Like 2

16 hours ago, compl3x said:

Surely we can all have a bit of fun with it, can't we ;P

Yes we can. But don't call me Shirley!

• Like 2

On 2/12/2016 at 11:20 AM, Tomo said:

Edward Snowden says? Is this what people now use to substantiate a story these days?

Apparently Edward Snowden says the Earth is flat and the Moon doesn't exist....

more so not only did he say it,lots of people are typing it in Facebook......that makes it true and legit doesnt it? :p

He was spotted in Guyana with Jim Jones, Elvis Presley, John F Kennedy and Michael Jackson after they formed a Jewish ukulele band. 

• 2 months later...

Maybe the doubles of Osama are still alive but he himself died shortly after '9-11'.

They kept the body frozen to use at a convenient political time -- and made sure no one saw it thereafter.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hum said:

Maybe the doubles of Osama are still alive but he himself died shortly after '9-11'.

They kept the body frozen to use at a convenient political time -- and made sure no one saw it thereafter.

Holy crap, Hum's back! We wondered what had happened to you. Some thought the Men in Black finally got you!