Gaming on a notebook vs regular PC; issues on notebook-gaming

When playing games on my notebook - Asus N750JV - vs my regular desktop I notice that my notebook is having issues, not playing at all, even minimal system requirement specs games on Steam, Origin etc. where my PC (even some years older is having no issues)

What can be the case here? Is it " just hardware related" or are there some notebook-settings that need to be adjusted to play these games?

Specs of notebook/PC are in sig.

Any help is appreciated :)

Just taking a blind stab at this...since I haven't used optimus on Windows 10.  If you are getting such terrible performance ... I'm wondering if the problem is with your notebook failing to switch between the Intel and the nVidia graphics.  

-Drivers...(especially nVidia) are updated right?  Have you done a "clean install" when installing the drivers?

-nVidia Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings > Program Settings > make sure your games are listed...and if they are then they are either set to Auto-select: nVidia GPU and/or High Performance nVidia processor

-Do you have the "GeForce Experience"?  If not, I would recommend downloading it and letting it "optimize" your games.  http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience 

...sorry if that doesn't help.  I just do not think your notebook is making the switch.  You may find some answers if you Google ... Windows 10 + optimus ... or someone here may reply that uses a 10 notebook for gaming.