Sugar Bowl

1. Saban is in fact an SEC coach, formerly a Big "10" coach.

2. White wouldn't make second team All-SEC if, of course, he played in the SEC.

3. SEC pwns! LSU wins big tonight down in "Nawlins".

SEC_flag-sm.gif

he's not good tox. he's "good" like grandpa weinke was good for fsu. weinke didn't score in his championship game, and so far white barely got one td in his game tonight. white won't amount to **** in the nfl either. big 12 is officially the most overrated conference this year. texas, ksu, and now ou all getting rocked.

he's not good tox. he's "good" like grandpa weinke was good for fsu. weinke didn't score in his championship game, and so far white barely got one td in his game tonight. white won't amount to **** in the nfl either. big 12 is officially the most overrated conference this year. texas, ksu, and now ou all getting rocked.

he is good, but not great then. :p

i hate over-rated-ness :unsure:

big 12 is officially the most overrated conference this year. texas, ksu, and now ou all getting rocked.

Sadly yes...and the Pac-10 is the most underrated conference

i don't even see good. i see someone who can beat up on a weak ass conference, and then chokes in the conference champtionship, and now the national championship.

**** like this just ****es me off. miami is overrated. when florida state and virginia tech were playing for national titles, it was the biggest joke in college football. those teams sucked, and didn't deserve to be there. we need a playoff. i knew OU was gonna get their ass whooped, just like the rest of their conference. i knew OSU would win last year, after they beat michigan. as much as i hate the sec, they are the only other conference that deserves respect in my opinion. yeah i know usc beat michigan, but usc has never won a national championship where they didn't have home field advantage. i'd like to see them come to the big house for once...

true bro. playoffs should be on tap for next season. i think if they dont change it, a looot of people would give up on it. it sucks to see this team get slaughtered in the fuggin national title game.

Sadly yes...and the Pac-10 is the most underrated conference

for the sake of USC, the pac 10 is showing some signs of life. although i still think they are generally a pretty weak conference.

did you guys hear that story about how the oklahoma website was already selling national championship hats and stuff?

Edited by BroChaos

Don't really care who wins (though I called LSU at the beginning of the game, so I hope they win :laugh: ), but I want to see some OT action... Even though the college OT sucks :p

people were saying they should move the OT back to like the 45 yard line or so. i guess that makes sense to me. either way, it's better than the pro overtime.