Smilenotes | Time Saving Software for Professionals

I have been working on a project for a client for a while now.  We just released it beginning of the year and I figured I would post the fruits of our labor and hopefully get some users or feedback.  If you know someone who might be interested in using it by all means let them know.  So anyways.. heres the product:  http://smilenotes.co.uk/  if you use the promo code SN3FREE when you sign up you will get 3 months of free use.

SAVE TIME WRITING-UP CLINICAL NOTES, CUSTOMER NOTES OR REPORTS..

Writing detailed client records takes time. Smilenotes helps you write-up your notes quickly and accurately with customised note templates. It runs securely in a web browser allowing you to work using any computer or tablet. With a simple mouse click, easily transfer your finished notes to wherever you permanently store them..

HOW SMILENOTES WORKS

'

The application is fully web based and has been designed to work across Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, etc.  All notes are stored encrypted and has the following features:

- Creation of Collections, Categories and Templates
- Ability to drag and drop, order, edit, and delete of note lines
- Ability to create clients and associate notes
- Data Export of notes, clients, templates
- Ability to print, copy, and archive notes
- Flexibility in that anything you could categorize and template can be used with this.  Meaning you could use it for Computer Repair, Recipes, and much more
- Full SSL/HTTPS
- Encryption of notes, and other personal information

We are still new but have reached the Feature Complete phase.  Issues and bugs are being actively fixed at time of report. We are still working on building a user base and finding any kinks or issues in the site itself.  Hopefully someone here will find a use in something that we have worked very hard to bring to life.  If you do decide to check it out, make sure to let me know on here any issues you find, or you can use the feedback link provided in the application.

http://smilenotes.co.uk/

Have fun!