El Capitan cursors for Windows

The best port of El Capitan Cursors for Windows. Download from my Deviantart page.
A lot of hard work to do them in hight quiality — some pointers have been adapted especially for limited format of Windows.
Hope you like it!

P.S. — Feel free to use it anywhere.

How to use it:

1. Right click Install.inf and click «Install» 
2. Go to Control Panel → Mouse and choose «El Capitan» scheme. 
3. Apply and enjoy the best cursors ever!

ElCap.gif

1 minute ago, Dot Matrix said:

Why does the spinning ball have to yellow colored pie pieces? That just looks awful and out of place. 

It's a GIF preview by 256 colors.

Thank you for the efford, I know a lot of dual booting Mac owners are going to be very happy with this. :yes:

My critique is not addressed to you, but to Apple: The white Mickey Mouse hand cursors seem so out of place amidst all the black icons. I also liked the previous 'non-flat' icons a lot more, but that's just my opinion.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks! I had some random black cursor theme I got online in Windows 10, but an update, likely the anniversary update, reverted them, and I haven't brought myself to put them back. It isn't hard to do, I've just been lazy. Black cursors just go better with Windows 10's new look, I think, especially if you rock dark mode.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 29/02/2016 at 9:32 AM, lmaodzedun said:

The best port of El Capitan Cursors for Windows. Download from my Deviantart page.
A lot of hard work to do them in hight quiality — some pointers have been adapted especially for limited format of Windows.
Hope you like it!

P.S. — Feel free to use it anywhere.

How to use it:

1. Right click Install.inf and click «Install» 
2. Go to Control Panel → Mouse and choose «El Capitan» scheme. 
3. Apply and enjoy the best cursors ever!

ElCap.gif

ok thanks a lot dude for your contribution downloading now