Draggendrop moved to Moderator Group

Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming our member Draggendrop to the forum moderator group. He will assist in the Member Metropolis, Jokes & Funny Stuff, and Science News subforums.

Thanks for all you do, Draggendrop! We really appreciate your involvement in our community!

Congratulations! 

• Like 2

Hmm, interesting.     

Is this a paid position?    

I have being asked to be a mod on other sites where I was more serious and on-topic, for free, but I refused, since it meant the free time I spend on those sites, with already helping others, was not enough, and I would have to spent less time reading for pleasure and giving personal advice, and spend more time editing others posts.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

Hmm, interesting.     

Is this a paid position?    

I have being asked to be a mod on other sites where I was more serious and on-topic, for free, but I refused, since it meant the free time I spend on those sites, with already helping others, was not enough, and I would have to spent less time reading for pleasure and giving personal advice, and spend more time editing others posts.  

I believe @Steven P.pays Mods a starting salary of $35,000. Administrators such as @Barney T.have a starting salary of $55,000. Pay depends on experience of course.:shifty: