What will everyone watch once the NFL is done?

Here is what I watch throughout the year.

Jan-Jun...

Remainder of college and pro football

College Basketball

NBA

Golf

Jun-Aug...

Absolutely nothing. This is the worst stretch of the year from me in terms of sports. I am a Royals fan and hopefully they will be a little better this year.

Sept-Dec...

College football and NFL. This is the best time of year in my opinion for sports.

What does everyone else think?

Sept-May

NHL

Rest of the year

Golf

I watch NFL on sundays if I dont have the energy to do anything else. Also, in the summer I try to keep out of the house and usually only watch golf on weekend mornings and watch sports updates at night.

ill watch hockey, the NCAA basketball tournament, not much NBA, spring training starts in a month and a half though, so baseball is right around the corner :)

Baseball and NHL Hockey get me through the NFL offseason. Also the Summer Games are going to be great -- I will watch almost any Olympic Event.

College ball definetly, March Madness!

Wager on MLB (moneyline) and NHL. NBA is just too tough to find a decent wager. Probably a lot of golf to help me with my weekend afternoon naps.

As much as the XFL sucked, it was nice to have a longer stretch of football. I might watch some arena league, however with no team near me to cheer on its not as much fun.

Sometimes good to watch NFL-Europe as you see prospects get in some experience.

Baseball sucks. The season is far too long. The playoffs are all that matter. Plus they really should make it a real World Series, otherwise its quite a misnomer.

I watch some tennis and golf otherwise.

Football's overrated, in my opinion. I'll watch it, but I don't really like it as much as the other major sports.

But, to answer the question: NHL, NBA, MLB (when it starts back up, which isn't for a while), NCAA Basketball, NCAA Hockey, maybe a NCAA baseball game or two.

And, yes: Olympics are this year.

After the NHL is done, then it's a terrible stretch til it and college football/NFL start back up again. I don't really get into the NHL tho until football is over, but when I lived near Detroit I used to watch it all the time ;)

Just an interesting fact, anyone remember that limo crash a few years back? Ending the career of Konstantinov by putting him in a wheelchair.. well that limo they got was 5 minutes from our house, we would always drive by and they would limo's out in the front to rent, just thought that was a weird coincidence..? lol