What will everyone watch once the NFL is done?

it's football season? :blink:

i had no idea either...? ...ha...

it's nothing but NHL for me. to me there is nothing better than the Stanley Cup playoffs.

i know how i can say it, because the team where im at sucks hardcore butt cheek... and there is no point and watching a sucky team suck so sucking bad!

if i could watch the yanks or braves every time i probly would watch baseball more

ok...so detroit bites. but wgn carries the cubbies and chisox, and, if you're truly desperate, tbs carries the braves games. not liking baseball just because detroit sucks is pretty lame. you could also find the closest minor league team - better show, cheaper entertainment, more fun. anyway...if you're truly devout you follow the game and your fave team no matter how bad things get

Baseball is sooooo long.

average game time in the regular season is right around 2 hours, 45 minutes, only about 20 minutes longer than a hockey game, and significantly shorter than a football game

playoffs and games on FOX are a different story though

Football was invented for something for baseball fans to watch in the winter. Real baseball fans don't watch football until the World Series has ended. ;)

The only baseball I can bear to watch is Playoffs ... Watching a team play 162 games, in which half of them probably are meaningless, is just not my thing.

The only baseball I can bear to watch is Playoffs ... Watching a team play 162 games, in which half of them probably are meaningless, is just not my thing.

nah....all games mean something. sitting on the swing on the patio, the tv is on with the volume turned down, and the radio on wlw listening to marty and joe calling the reds game, eating pizza just picked up from marion's, smelling the flowers, and watching the cats climb the fence or trees or roll around in the freshly harvested catnip...

*sigh*

post-91-1073594785.gif

nah....all games mean something. sitting on the swing on the patio, the tv is on with the volume turned down, and the radio on wlw listening to marty and joe calling the reds game, eating pizza just picked up from marion's, smelling the flowers, and watching the cats climb the fence or trees or roll around in the freshly harvested catnip...

*sigh*

mother of god.. i cant believe this.. :no:

hmmm.... Anita, I support the Reds tooo... but Aaron Boone isnt gonna be there. let's see how they do this year.

true, but i'll never give on them....i'll always think that they can win :wub:

mother of god.. i cant believe this..

what is difficult to believe? :unsure: