Just purchased a Lumia 950 XL, questions...

Hey everyone, been playing around with it now for about 2 hours, good experience so far, wasn't to impressed with the mahooooosive waiting time for the latest updates to be installed, but over all I'm loving windows 10 mobile and the new app store, a few questions for other new owners of the Lumia 950, I have an app called Lumia offers saying if I enter another persons email who has an 950 I get a £50 gift voucher is that true?, also is voicemail setup by default ?if not how do I change it?

The Lumia Offers is a legitimate app by Microsoft; and the offers do pay. Someone needs to have invited you to buy a Lumia 950, before you actually bought it, then you can enter their email and receive £50 gift voucher.

Voicemail should be set-up automatically, if it can detect carrier settings - if not, go to Settings > Phone and you can set it up right there. :)

Thanks for the information jack!, for some reason I'm with giffgaff and the voicemail wasn't set up automatically.. so I did what you said and entered it manually, tbh Piggy I was a little bit worried as the last time I used a windows phone was a HTC 8x and that's was on windows 8.1, and also coming from android and a Samsung galaxy s4 the app gap concerned me, now I've been using it since Wednesday and I can honestly say I'm very impressed, every app I had and wanted on my s4 is on the windows store apart from 2 apps, snap chat and my banking app, but to be fair I dint use snapchat anyway just self obsessed people, and my banking app I just checked my balance, witch I get daily through text alerts and email anyway

2 minutes ago, Prototype1864 said:

Thanks for the information jack!, for some reason I'm with giffgaff and the voicemail wasn't set up automatically.. so I did what you said and entered it manually, tbh Piggy I was a little bit worried as the last time I used a windows phone was a HTC 8x and that's was on windows 8.1, and also coming from android and a Samsung galaxy s4 the app gap concerned me, now I've been using it since Wednesday and I can honestly say I'm very impressed, every app I had and wanted on my s4 is on the windows store apart from 2 apps, snap chat and my banking app, but to be fair I dint use snapchat anyway just self obsessed people, and my banking app I just checked my balance, witch I get daily through text alerts and email anyway

No worries! :) Just post if you have any other questions.