2005 Ford Mustang GT

Wins what, ugliest car award? Have you seen the new BWMs lately?

no, i haven't seen any new bwm's. i don't know what bwm's are.

next time you try an intelligent comeback, make sure not to screw up the name of the manufacturer :no:

and with this thread, i think its obvious the mustang could easily win the ugliest car award.

yea i dont like the design myself, i dont like the new old look. I like the oldschool mustangs but not this one. Would never buy an american car anyway

Oh I'm glad someone started a thread about this. I am all about this car. I owned a GT version of the previous model, a 99 model, and I can't wait to get my hands on one of these badasses! It's going to be silver with the stripes down the center. I love the looks, and I am so glad they updated the interior. This pony is going to be a huge improvement on the previous ponies.

The dash is all updated now, it has a shorter shifter, unlike the truck-like shifter in my 99 GT. I love this look

The only thing they are missing is the hood latches and cables!

i'm kind of on the fence. I'm a mustang fan and owner (2000), but I'm not 100% sure how I feel about the new look. Part of me likes it, but then another part of me finds things I don't like about it (such as the round headlights)

Oh dude, I love the round headlights. The only thing I am not crazy about is the back. I think I can like it, but I will need to adjust some. I think it is just too much heritage in the back. Almost looks like a corvette back. I think it is the taillights. You know what I appreciate. The V6 and the GT look different. Right know you can't tell the difference unless you know what to look for. I heard they took to owners demands and made the GT and V6 differently.

V6- no spoiler, 2 headlights not 4, different wheels, and of course no GT embleming.

I have to admit - that is the baddest looking mustang since the Mach One.

i don't think it compares to a mach one...

this is my friends...the only ford i would ever want.

I'm glad its getting a complete makeover as its long overdue. However I prefer the current look over the mach 1 type look. They say they are trying to lure younger people, but then why does the look take so much from the past? Its uniquely Mustang for sure, but it doesn't have what it takes to grab todays young buyers.

i think its a big improvement on recent mustangs, but it just looks like a fat version of the 66-68 mustang. i still think the 1967 mustang gt500 was one of the greatest cars ever

Yeah I like how they have blended the heritage look in with the newer edgy design. I also love the interior....have I mentioned that yet? :D

i think its a big improvement on recent mustangs, but it just looks like a fat version of the 66-68 mustang.  i still think the 1967 mustang gt500 was one of the greatest cars ever

Yep, the GT500 is the best Mustang ever made and I think it will be for years to come.

'Eleanor' totally pwns me :happy:

Radish?

and with this thread, i think its obvious the mustang could easily win the ugliest car award.

You sure BMW could beat a look like this?

When BMW ain't even in the same league as Mustangs :rolleyes:

Anyone who knows their cars will take a Mustang over a BMW anyday.

Though I'd have an BMW M5 and a Mustang GT500 :D

Radish?

post-7-1073406635.jpg

Reading some of your replies brings up the question of your people's IQs. Anything ford is a no-no? so then your saying any police force in the U.S. made a little 'mistake' by outfitting their force with ford vehicles? Anything American is a no-no? This is the worst... when people think American cars (aka domestics to ricers and the like), and then proceed to talk about how "tight the the new SRT-4 is". News flash, you dumb ****, dodge = American. It's to the point where people just think that American design is horrible, COMPLETELY based on word-of-mouth. I can bet most of the people bashing American cars in this thread have A) never owned one, B) are under under 16, or C) all of the above. If you drove a ****ty 1983 ford econoline w/ 150k miles one time and the engine made funny sounds, don't think that all American cars do the same. :rolleyes:

</rant>