Mercedes C250

Turbo is stronger than expected but the lag takes some getting used to...you floor it and sometimes it takes a full second to jump...then wheels chirp if it's still floored. 

Handling and ride are tight but comfortable...everything else is optional...I'd go for backup camera and pass on navigation...go for AMG rims and pass on heated mirrors...if you're buying used make sure to price it with the options...it'll affect actual resale value quite a bit.

Great mileage, real world 30+ on highway. 

Decent car.

1 hour ago, ron963 said:

I can't find a model with backup camera only. They all seem to be navigation with backup camera. I don't need navigation. 

Not possible to have a rear view camera without the Comand nav unit. These things aren't just nav units but also control some functional of the car.

• Like 1

"Bottom of the barrel" includes power everything, sunroof, automatic lights mirrors etc.  So what I"m trying to say is that it's still offers you the prestige of a Mercedes, many creature comforts and an unseen quality that some appreciate over other makes, but there are MANY more options available.  Personally I love the handling of BMWs and Mercedes, but Cadillac and others have come a long way and honestly if I had to do over again, I might take a harder look at the CTS. 

Bottom line is that the C250 class can put you in a Mercedes on the cheap.

6 minutes ago, Hahaiah said:

"Bottom of the barrel" includes power everything, sunroof, automatic lights mirrors etc.  So what I"m trying to say is that it's still offers you the prestige of a Mercedes, many creature comforts and an unseen quality that some appreciate over other makes, but there are MANY more options available.  Personally I love the handling of BMWs and Mercedes, but Cadillac and others have come a long way and honestly if I had to do over again, I might take a harder look at the CTS. 

Bottom line is that the C250 class can put you in a Mercedes on the cheap.

I guess thats one way to look at it.  Maybe Im a car snob