outlook.com and microsoft.com sign in page has epic meltdown

It seems has microsoft has had a huge meltdown of thier sign in page on multiple browsers such as firefox, IE10/11, dolphin, etc.

The sign in page was reported to constantly refresh over and over till the error message "sorry..." came up.

I've confirmed this as well and it happens to me...

I am having problems with alot of websites this morning, Reddit, Zero Hedge, etc etc. Neowin is OK though. Where you based? What DNS servers are you using?

google dns and open dns as well as my isp's dns all do it. it was safe in chrome 3-4 hours ago and now it's even doing it!!! grrr I can't even check my mail!!!!

I guess I'll have to get an email client software even though I hate needing apps for everything. Hope free email apps will work with it fine as well as working with my outlook.com custom domain (grandfathered in) email.

This is getting rediculous. MS is too worried about looks on sign in pages rather than it actually working! What was wrong with the old sign in page it looked fine... ugh.

The sign-in page change last night to this for me:

sign_in.jpg

However everything seems fine, I am at the other side of the world to you so it's very unlikely were accessing the same servers.

ISP: Virgin Media

DNS: Google