Mustang driver loses control -

35 minutes ago, T3X4S said:

Nothing better than seeing these cars crashed

https://www.yahoo.com/news/instant-karma-for-mustang-driver-1403236379394102.html

Only thing better would be for driver's head to fly off

Why is it good to see them crashed?

ill agree that it's entertaining to see morons who don't understand that horsepower to rwd while turning is stupid unless you know how to correct the fish tail. 

• Like 2

That's why you should do this on the track or back road for practice....    Not in the streets with cars around because you might hit the cars or people.  

Once you have enough experience on how to control the handling...  then you show off to public once awhile... 

If you do this on public road, you could get in trouble and you might be caught in CCTV somewhere or people are recording you with the smartphones.

Don't forget that some people have dash cams in their cars to record the accidents.. 

My mustang has no traction... it goes all over place... that's why I don't do it in public roads. I take it easy.  

if i want to have fun, then i  do it on the empty lot or at the track.

41 minutes ago, neufuse said:

if I was the guy in the car that got hit, I'd of probably ripped him a new one.......

If you did, you will be charged by cops for doing something to that driver. If I were you, just wait til cops come by and do the report then move on.

Depends on how much on the damages you got, you might be able to afford to get a new car such as Mustang or something you like. Depends on the insurance policy.

36 minutes ago, T3X4S said:

Not a fan of Mustangs

Yeah, me neither. Usually compensating for something else they're lacking in *cough cough*....(mustang owners)....plus, when you drive like a doucebag, well, that's kinda what you get. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but dang.

1 hour ago, T3X4S said:

Not a fan of Mustangs

So? Stupid reason to think it's good to see them crash. That just sounds like petty jealousy. 

These types of events attract people who can and more often only think they can drive. Mustangs are just less forgiving to idiots but other cars can be too. 

Edited by adrynalyne
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Kenobi said:

Yeah, me neither. Usually compensating for something else they're lacking in *cough cough*....(mustang owners)....plus, when you drive like a doucebag, well, that's kinda what you get. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but dang.

And if it was an M3, would they be compensating as well?How about an S6?

Serioudly guys, the stereotypes were cool 10 years ago. Now it just makes you sound jealous. Wanna see d-bags? Come take a ride with me and see how a Mustang turns everyone around you into idiot drivers trying to prove their superiority vs. the "compensating" Mustang driver. Prius drivers around here are some of the worst offenders. I've had them brake check me, tailgate me, cut me off, spit out the window so it hits me..people can be idiots in any car they drive. 

Edited by adrynalyne
  • Like 2

On 4/9/2016 at 4:23 AM, adrynalyne said:

So? Stupid reason to think it's good to see them crash. That just sounds like petty jealousy. 

These types of events attract people who can and more often only think they can drive. Mustangs are just less forgiving to idiots but other cars can be too. 

LOL - Petty jealousy ?  
I'm jealous of what exactly ?

33 minutes ago, T3X4S said:

LOL - Petty jealousy ?  

You tell me. I'm not the one saying it and making it sound that way. Note I didn't say you were jealous at all. I said the comment you made makes it sound like petty jealousy. 

Hoping for for a certain type of car to crash because you don't like it is damn petty. How do you not see that?

26 minutes ago, T3X4S said:

LOL - Petty jealousy ?  

Its cool to not like a car... or stuff in general. It just strange to be happy to see them crash because you don't like them. I'm not big fan of Mustangs (I do think they look better then early 2000s design) but I'm not going to hate on them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Doli said:

Its cool to not like a car... or stuff in general. It just strange to be happy to see them crash because you don't like them. I'm not big fan of Mustangs (I do think they look better then early 2000s design) but I'm not going to hate on them.

Thank you. That was all I was saying. 

@T3X4Sand I have had this whole Mustang discussion many times before. I also find it awkward. I believe he gives me a pass since I own a Shelby GT500, other than that, he hates normal Mustangs with a passion. One of his reasons is that when he was growing up, most trailer trash people had Mustangs. Correct me if I'm wrong @T3X4S. One of my arguments were that I live in a middle class/upper middle class area, and there is an Engineer, and a Lawyer just on my street alone, that drive Mustangs. Pull out of my cul-de-sac, and you see many more on the other blocks. Silly guy! :D

6 hours ago, JHBrown said:

@T3X4Sand I have had this whole Mustang discussion many times before. I also find it awkward. I believe he gives me a pass since I own a Shelby GT500, other than that, he hates normal Mustangs with a passion. One of his reasons is that when he was growing up, most trailer trash people had Mustangs. Correct me if I'm wrong @T3X4S. One of my arguments were that I live in a middle class/upper middle class area, and there is an Engineer, and a Lawyer just on my street alone, that drive Mustangs. Pull out of my cul-de-sac, and you see many more on the other blocks. Silly guy! :D

Shelby GT500 and JHBrown do indeed get a pass - 

Meth heads do not drive $55,000 cars. ;)

OP sounds mad af.
What's to hate about the Stang ?
RWD, manuèl gearbox, good performance, cheap.

These guys just don't know how to react when the rear come loose (your sis too).

Saw this a while back on a different forum. This is why I don't like C&C events - you get people recording and encouraging them to do stupid things like this, and it's not just Mustangs. The new (S550) Mustangs are awesome, but a stupid inexperienced driver can get any high horsepower RWD car to do the same. 

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 10:02 PM, TAZMINATOR said:

If you did, you will be charged by cops for doing something to that driver. If I were you, just wait til cops come by and do the report then move on.

Depends on how much on the damages you got, you might be able to afford to get a new car such as Mustang or something you like. Depends on the insurance policy.

maybe my definition of rip him a new one means something else ha... I always heard people using it meaning yell like crazy and show power and authority until the other guy looses it in their pants from fear

oh well, at least no one was apparently injured.  That white car came really close to being t-boned by the oncoming VW.

People do stupid things...nothing new here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, T3X4S said:

Shelby GT500 and JHBrown do indeed get a pass - 

Meth heads do not drive $55,000 cars. ;)

I also doubt meth heads drive late model GTs either. 

14 hours ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Aah, petrol/gear heads and their toys.

.... it's a method of transport, not a wang extension! :p

That reminded me - 

A while back I saw the best bumper sticker :

"Nice Truck... Sorry about the small penis."

Being in Texas - you see some crazy trucks - as you can imagine.

There is a real estate developer that lives on the other side of the fairway from my parents - the epitome of small guy syndrome.

Has a Ferrari and a CXT truck.  
hqdefault.jpg
It is the cab of a full size semi, but with a bed on the back - totally obnoxious - like him.