Fear the Walking Dead (Season 2)

I think season 2 has ramped up nicely.. although episode 7 was quite weird, hallucinations etc.

I went from wanting Nick to die throughout season 1 and ignoring Chris, to the other way around.  I don't mind Nick now but Chris just seems to screw everything and and is a general nuisance.

I don't mind the rest of the characters, except Maddison who seems to be doing her best president Bush impression every episode stepping on everyone's toes. 

I know it's already been renewed for season 3.. but does anybody know why they've delayed the season 2 finale until August?

I don't think it was delayed.  They just split the season up as they do with all of their shows now.  And starting it in August lines up the end of the show with when TWD returns in October.

Not sure I'm going to bother with the second half. That last episode kind of turned me off...  3/4 of the characters just lost their minds. The original is a way better show in my opinion.

Spoiler

what is 'fear the walking dead" ? ;)

I thought stupid people always die first? I guess the kids are the T-Dogs of this show

I couldn't get through the 3rd episode of series 2. It just seems painful to watch. Season 1 was fun and seeing the whole zombie apocalypse evolve was great, but I feel they could have stretched it out longer than they did. Now its more or less in the same kind of zone as the original series, but with different characters and little story line IMO.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Steven P. said:

I've given up on it after watching the opener last week. Surprised I got this far really :p 

I thought last week's episode was "ok" (with regards to the other episodes) ... last night though ... so much meh.  I'm still watching ... just hoping they turn it around ... but every week I'm losing faith.

42 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

I thought last week's episode was "ok" (with regards to the other episodes) ... last night though ... so much meh.  I'm still watching ... just hoping they turn it around ... but every week I'm losing faith.

Well it did qualify for one of the most idiot ways to die from a Zombie Apocalypse when that guy decided he was rooted to the spot when he had trouble reloading his gun.