Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: May 2016

For the month of May, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Defense Grid 2 ($14.99 ERP) for free during the month of May. Costume Quest 2 ($14.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from May 16th to June 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Sunday, 01 May, GRID 2 ($24.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through May 15th. Then on May 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Peggle ($9.99 ERP) for free through May 31st.

Read more about May Games with Gold titles over at Xbox Wire.

https://majornelson.com/2016/04/26/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-may-2016/

-----

Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: April 2016

Slighty disappointing after last month,  but free is free.

Edit - I take that back, games look decent. Remember folks don't judge a book by it's cover :blush:

Edited by dipsylalapo

A number of 360 games just hit the backwards compatibility list for Xbox One as well,  Altered Beast, Comix Zone, The Cave, Double Dragon Neon & Ghostbusters: SoS.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 09 May 2016. This week has a large number of games as part of the MS Publisher sale. Also a few Battlefield add-ons free. 

Source

Edit - the new forum upgrade makes copying tables a PITN. I tried uploading pictures, but again because of the length of the list, it's really difficult. 

Worth checking out the deals this week, there's a few free things and discounts on MS stuff. They have the Sunset Overdrive Season Pass discounted if you got the game as part of GwG

• 2 weeks later...

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 23 May 2016.

Xbox One

Untitled.png

Xbox 360

Untitled.png

Source

Edited by dipsylalapo

Call of Duty Black Ops has been added to Backward Compatibility. One of the most voted for games over on Xbox Voice. I'm guessing with the release of the MW Remastered we probably won't be seeing those added any time soon

2 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

Call of Duty Black Ops has been added to Backward Compatibility. One of the most voted for games over on Xbox Voice. I'm guessing with the release of the MW Remastered we probably won't be seeing those added any time soon

Probably not, I'm sure they'd want you to spend money on the new game just to get the MW remastered versions, since they're not selling them on their own. 

• DrunknMunky unpinned this topic