New trailer and new release date, September 15 in Japan.

Edited by Andrew

i dont think Persona 5 makes an appearance in the USofA in 2016.

There are too many games (most of the shooter and sports kind) that may get this lost in the shuffle...

I see a February/March 2017 launch in the States...

lol @ the "Yes 2015 worldwide launch" last year. Now it seems we won't see it in english till 2017...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't wait. Was so hyped that I preordered the Take Your Heart Edition but a few days later, downgraded it due to the fact that I'll most likely never use the bag and the other bits of goodies pales in comparison to the Japanese release.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Audioboxer said:

Haven't posted in ages on NW, but no better time than now to say yay! Persona 3/4 were some of the best JRPGs ever.

He's back! :o

On 4/4/2017 at 1:47 AM, SidVicious said:

Excellent. I assume you can still turn on english subs with this option? Quick google didn't tell me besides the release. 

24 minutes ago, Vandalsquad said:

Excellent. I assume you can still turn on english subs with this option? Quick google didn't tell me besides the release. 

Yes, you can.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2017 at 6:52 PM, Andrew said:

He's back! :o

Still not caught up on my post count, shameful! :laugh:

Speaking of Persona 5, all there really is to say is ###### off to the damn cat who keeps telling me I'm too tired to do anything!!!

3 dungeons in and it's good. Not quite sure if I enjoy it more than Persona 4 yet, but I'll decide that when finished.

• Like 1