Stepson Destroys Stepfather’s Harley Davidson in fit of rage

A 19-year-old St. George man was arrested after damaging his stepfather’s motorcycle in a fit of self-described rage. The incident was reportedly triggered when the stepfather turned of the younger man’s Xbox.St. George Police Officer David McDaniel was dispatched to a domestic violence incident at a home on 1100 North after the stepfather of 19-year-old Alec Young called police, according to a probable cause statement written by the officer.

The stepfather said he had returned home and found his stepson, Young, playing video games on his Xbox. He asked Young to stop and turn off the TV, and gave him a couple of minutes to do so while he went outside to get the mail. When he returned and found Young still playing on the Xbox, he turned the video game console off himself. This action evidently didn’t set well with Young.

Young started screaming at his stepfather and threw two remotes at him, breaking the remotes in the process, according to the report. The stepfather retreated across the street and called the police. At this time Young also went outside and started attacking his stepfather’s 2009 Custom Harley Davidson FLF motorcycle with a knife. The motorcycle was valued at $40,000, the report said.The assault on the motorcycle wasn’t finished as Young then got into his 2000 Nissan Maxima, backed out of the driveway, “then flooded his Maxima into the motorcycle, pushing it into the garage and all the way into the wall of the garage.”

more.........

12 minutes ago, Jack 0Neill said:

...so... who cares? Not tech news or even remotely interesting.

But you opened the thread and left the comment...  Looks like you were interested in it.

If you don't want non-tech articles, then read the title and move on. The title should tell you what it is about.

FYI: Xbox is a  part of technology/gaming articles. 

8 hours ago, TAZMINATOR said:

But you opened the thread and left the comment...  Looks like you were interested in it.

If you don't want non-tech articles, then read the title and move on. The title should tell you what it is about.

FYI: Xbox is a  part of technology/gaming articles. 

Have to open to report when it's in the wrong section.

15 minutes ago, Jack 0Neill said:

Wow. You're one of those people.

Kid needs anger management, destroying $50k worth of property if not more, damn. There goes his life time allowance.

21 minutes ago, Jack 0Neill said:

Did you report yourself for going off topic?

10 hours ago, Jack 0Neill said:

...so... who cares? Not tech news or even remotely interesting.

Im sure when they make you a mod you can correct the worlds errors with a few key strokes, like deleting all the other non tech related articles posted on here daily.

As for the lad Id have booted him out of the family home to contemplate how far a Motel will go to placate his daily wants and needs.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, BinaryData said:

The Harley getting hurt makes me tear up :(

exactly. BTW, cool beard! FEAR THE BEARD!!!

30 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

exactly. BTW, cool beard! FEAR THE BEARD!!!

Hell yeah! It's actually longer than that picture. Had to cut it a bit, had a BBQing accident :p Singed hairs when I started the grill, hehe. Took off about 1" of hair from the chin, lol.

8 hours ago, Jack 0Neill said:

Why?  Nothing is wrong with it...  I said it's part of tech...   

You need to relax.  If you don't like it, then don't open this thread and find something else to read.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DocM said:

Back to the OP,

anger management issues in a teen gamehead.

Whodathunkit?

Yeah, teenagers were so level-headed until video games came along. 

• Like 2

In my day we all had responsibilities and/or jobs, some had families, and if we acted like that our dads would stick a size 12 up our ass to his knee. No joke. The last 2 gens have devolved into self-entitled jerks.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, DocM said:

anger management issues in a teen gamehead.

*sigh*

ah the old alreadu disproven gamer danger theory still alive and kicking in some people...

Have you said hello to Jack Thompson recently ?

7 hours ago, DocM said:

In my day we all had responsibilities and/or jobs, some had families, and if we acted like that our dads would stick a size 12 up our ass to his knee. No joke. The last 2 gens have devolved into self-entitled jerks.

I think you're confusing "we" with "me". and ignoring all the troubled teens even back in your age before TV. Teens that where sent away to special schools, and military academies or just locked away or jailed... but no, everyone was apparently a good god fearing teen back then and no one was rebellious or violent :rolleyes:

it's ot the games. it's the parents/upgringin/person/mentality

25 minutes ago, HawkMan said:

it's (n)ot the games. it's the parents/upgringin/person/mentality

It's both, along with misbegotten govt policies which have destroyed youth employment. Idle hands, and all that.

And yes, we had delinquents but nothing at all to the degree seen today. 

2 minutes ago, DocM said:

It's both, along with misbegotten govt policies which have destroyed youth employment. Idle hands, and all that.

My mom said something similar to me one day when I went through the rage fest of gaming. "When I was younger, we had fist fights. Nowadays, people stab or kill people because they turned off a video game. I want the 70s back..."

Had to laugh cause it's true as hell.

• Like 1

My dad never had a fist fight, or stabbed or killed anyone. Neither did I. Whenever my dad turned off my video games I guess the worst thing I ever did was go to my room crying. All my friends would tell you the same story. I wonder if it's an cultural or educational thing

1 hour ago, DocM said:

YEs, they where just as bad, you may not have heard about it.

the thing is there's a lot more teens today. and they have access to more damaging stuff.

and no it's not both. Games don't make kids violent or delinquent. They don't even enhance it. they are merely ONE way they use to get it out. 

There's now numerous research showing and supporting this. meanwhile there not a SINGLE supporting you "gaming makes violent" thesis.