So uh, this is to 1000 posts of utter rubbish! You're welcome

2 minutes ago, MikeChipshop said:

Not to lick to much bottom or anything but i for one generally enjoy your threads and pieces! Keep up the good work.

Yeah. I've started bugging him in PMs too. He's helped me out a few times. Because of him, I'm picking up programming again. Though, I still hate web development. I find it to be more irritating than application development. I'd rather study C++ than web development. Seems like there's a billion ways to do one thing and Google doesn't do squat for you.

6 minutes ago, BinaryData said:

Eh, things that shouldn't be spoken about on Public Forums. :) I would love to see Neowin get an "Adult" Section, but I doubt Steven would allow that :(

That's considered a subscriber perk on here. Sadly I don't think there will ever be plans for an Adult section for standard members.

8 minutes ago, LimeMaster said:

That's considered a subscriber perk on here. Sadly I don't think there will ever be plans for an Adult section for standard members.

Time to make an AdultNeowin.com website ;)

7 hours ago, MikeChipshop said:

Not to lick to much bottom or anything but i for one generally enjoy your threads and pieces! Keep up the good work.

No problem, thank you! :)

7 hours ago, BinaryData said:

Yeah. I've started bugging him in PMs too. He's helped me out a few times. Because of him, I'm picking up programming again. Though, I still hate web development. I find it to be more irritating than application development. I'd rather study C++ than web development. Seems like there's a billion ways to do one thing and Google doesn't do squat for you.

Bug me any time. :) You are right, in web development you can do things a million different ways, and the ways are always changing. It is a skill of mastering the best one, and one that will not only meet your requirements now, but those in the future too. No-one wants to have to rewrite an entire web application.

7 hours ago, LimeMaster said:

Congrats, cheater! :p

We all know Neobond pays you to post here on a regular basis. 

Hey hey! Only paid for the news stories. Everything else is down to my support for Neowin. :)

19 hours ago, Jack W said:

I'd like to take the crown, and announce that this is my 1000th post.

Thank you to everyone in the community who has:

• Engaged in my random ramblings here-and-there
  • Taken part in commenting on news stories posted by me
  • Dealt with my... spam :p

You're true soldiers, all of you.

Particular thanks to @BinaryData, @The Evil Overlord and @upnorth

So, which staff member will be first to bump my head with the ban hammer?

For history purposes:

Reveal hidden contents

mHfEwDG.png

about 500 on huel! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jack W said:

Hey hey! Only paid for the news stories. Everything else is down to my support for Neowin. :)

I know, I know. I was joking anyway. :p

Just now, Draconian Guppy said:

about 500 on huel! 

Food is where my posts are > food is where my heart is.

2 minutes ago, Jack W said:

Food is where my posts are > food is where my heart is.

Ahh, like me, there are two kinds of people

People who eat to live

People who live to eat!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Draconian Guppy said:

Ahh, like me, there are two kinds of people

People who eat to live

People who live to eat!

You won't ever catch me without food at my desk, fact. Whether it is peanuts, cereal bars, crisps, Huel or any number of other things, there is always some food on my desk. I'm not ashamed to admit it. :) Just glad I have a high metabolism...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jack W said:

You won't ever catch me without food at my desk, fact. Whether it is peanuts, cereal bars, crisps, Huel or any number of other things, there is always some food on my desk. I'm not ashamed to admit it. :) Just glad I have a high metabolism...

Hell, I wish I had one. I look like I swallowed a baby panda whole and haven't digested it for 15 years. My metabolism is so slow, probably because I've been a diabetic and not known it. I've been taking insulin shots now, and my weight is starting to fall off a bit faster. Once I get a few extra pounds off, and fix my diet, I'll start posting pictures of progress. I'll put a NSFW on it, not everyone can handle the hairy beast ;)

Jack W makes Neowin brighter every day, or is that just my genius lightbulb shining too brightly? I can't tell.

Goodness, 1000 posts...I haven't a clue what my 1000th post was about. I do still have the screenshot of my 1337th post though:

tfWX1BX.png

How times have changed...

Anywhose, congrats! Here's to many more posts!

13 hours ago, BinaryData said:

Hell, I wish I had one. I look like I swallowed a baby panda whole and haven't digested it for 15 years. My metabolism is so slow, probably because I've been a diabetic and not known it. I've been taking insulin shots now, and my weight is starting to fall off a bit faster. Once I get a few extra pounds off, and fix my diet, I'll start posting pictures of progress. I'll put a NSFW on it, not everyone can handle the hairy beast ;)

Jack W makes Neowin brighter every day, or is that just my genius lightbulb shining too brightly? I can't tell.

Maybe it is the Einstein in you. It is funny you say I make it brighter... because I use the dark theme, and want it even darker! :p

7 hours ago, Barney T. said:

Congrats!

Thanks Barney! Your name always reminds me of Barnaby Bear...

LzhaJXi.jpg

(Yes, I see you as this cute bear in real life) :p

7 hours ago, Nick H. said:

Goodness, 1000 posts...I haven't a clue what my 1000th post was about. I do still have the screenshot of my 1337th post though:

tfWX1BX.png

How times have changed...

Anywhose, congrats! Here's to many more posts!

My god, who is that woman Nick. I swear to god, if you say it's your sister... I'm moving to Switzerland to be your friend :p

12 minutes ago, Jack W said:

Maybe it is the Einstein in you. It is funny you say I make it brighter... because I use the dark theme, and want it even darker! :p

Once you go black you never go back! ;)

22 hours ago, BinaryData said:

My god, who is that woman Nick. I swear to god, if you say it's your sister... I'm moving to Switzerland to be your friend :p

Once you go black you never go back! ;)

Ha. Just trying to save my eyes :p