Newest Windows 10 build ISO

TL/DR Need ISO for clean install Higher than version 1511 (10586.318) if possible. 

I want to do a clean install with the most current version of Win10.  Right now build 10240 is working but it wants to install the 1511 update and it fails and rolls back. It wastes about half the day doing its madness. Acer Revo R3700. (Never buy a computer without a HD indicator light(or an Acer))

I have tried Windows Update.

Tech Bench ISO burnt to disk

Microsoft Tech Bench ran directly from ISO

ISO to folder and running setup.

The upgrade black screens. It reboots and continues the install until 85% and locks up.  Rebooting it causes it to revert back to 10240.

So please link me to the Full win 10 10586 or higher ISO

I am fairly confident that 10586 is provided on tech bench. I would use that ISO and do a clean install, and run updates right after.

1 minute ago, xendrome said:

Just use the Windows 10 Media tool? http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209

You are over complicating the whole process.

Just what I was thinking. I had to re-read what he had done a few times to understand what he wanted to do. I would either use that tool to create the media and install from there, or use tech bench and then do the upgrade before installing anything else. Sounds like his install is corrupt, or some driver/application is causing the upgrade to fail at 85%.

7 hours ago, xendrome said:

Just use the Windows 10 Media tool? http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209

You are over complicating the whole process.

The Windows media creation tool is how I ended up with the older 10240.  Used it to upgrade the Revo from 7 to 10.  I then reset 10 keeping nothing, At that point it was 10 (10240) begging for the 1151 update.  I downloaded the media tool again hoping it would upgrade to 1151 but it would not. 

I used to tool on a 1151 laptop and created another USB install drive. Hopefully the tool is giving out the 1151 version and not the 10240 version now.

7 hours ago, Circaflex said:

Just what I was thinking. I had to re-read what he had done a few times to understand what he wanted to do. I would either use that tool to create the media and install from there, or use tech bench and then do the upgrade before installing anything else. Sounds like his install is corrupt, or some driver/application is causing the upgrade to fail at 85%.

I am in agreement that there is a driver/hardware issue that caused the 10240 upgrade to fail.  That is why I was wanting the 1151 (or newer) ISO to do a full install.  

The install is nearly finished. I will know shortly

Running the Media creation tool on a already installed 1511 laptop, I was able to create install media that installed the 1511 onto the PoS revo (clean install)

I am curious why the media tool was not giving out 1511 when it was ran on Win 7 or Win 10 (10240). 

Regardless, it seems to be working now and the current updates are being installed.

Thank for the TechBench link. :) Been wondering about official download locs since they killed TechNet subscriptions. Got two more keys that I'd like to consume before the cutoff date.