rafflecopter is borked

Does this only affect the Neowin offer, or do other competitions suffer from the same issue? Either way, I think this is something to bring up with Rafflecopter rather than here; we can modify the competition so that everyone still has a chance, but we can't modify the website if it's broken.

I have no idea, only ever used it with Neowin. Also I also entered when you have that Microsoft phone up for grabs and i'm concerned that my entry didn't count due to this same issue.

Also I am not sure if I should be bringing this up with Rafflecopter as I don't have the required access to information that may be needed.

Update:

Got this reply

O Hai! This is a follow-up to your Rafflecopter support request :)

Here are 3 things you can do to get your support request resolved ASAP:

Send us a link to where your giveaway is taking place. This will help us troubleshoot your giveaway. Be sure to give us as much info as possible about the issue you’re experiencing so we can help you pronto :)

Find your answer in the Rafflecopter FAQs. We have some awesome support articles that cover every aspect of our platform!

Clear your cache. You’d be surprised how often this solves the problem. Here are some step-by-step instructions on how to clear your cache if you need a few tips.

Our super awesome customer support team will be in touch with you shortly :)

Cheers,
The Rafflecopter Team

The Rafflecopter Field Manual | Get Rafflecopter FAQs

Unfortunately, as this is done through a third party, we aren't able to do much to fix this. We'll do what we can, but ultimately this is up to rafflecopter.

• Like 2

Well there something that can be done, stop the giveaway taking place till this is fixed or change the rules so that everyone has a fair chance of winning.

4 minutes ago, Danielx64 said:

Well there something that can be done, stop the giveaway taking place till this is fixed or change the rules so that everyone has a fair chance of winning.

There's 4 days left on the giveaway. I'm sure it will be fixed well before then. It's a Sunday, so they probably don't have developers on hand right now.

1 hour ago, Danielx64 said:

It's literally for some crap you can find off any search engine. In fact I'm willing to bet what you'd find off a search engine would be much better. Your complaining for this prize is really out of hand.

There's a problem, and it's being looked into. It's not worth fighting over whether it's a big problem or a small problem, because it's a problem regardless. Let's not pull this off topic into an argument.

1 minute ago, Simon said:

There's a problem, and it's being looked into. It's not worth fighting over whether it's a big problem or a small problem, because it's a problem regardless. Let's not pull this off topic into an argument.

Agreed!

1 hour ago, n_K said:

Your complaining for this prize is really out of hand.

I have to disagree to some degree, I haven't have a single thank you for bringing this up. This have happen to any prize that is up to grab. Heck it could have even happened to the one where a Microsoft phone was given away. I'll shut up now unless I got any more information from support.

This usually works, but I will check with another Editor who normally handles these giveaways to see if it was put in right.

We've used it multiple times without any issues like this, so bear with us. I'll check and update back here.

The giveaway will most likely be reset/bumped and put on social media since it's on a Rafflecopter account Neowin doesn't manage. Just keeping you guys in the loop :)

1 hour ago, Steven P. said:

The giveaway will most likely be reset/bumped and put on social media since it's on a Rafflecopter account Neowin doesn't manage. Just keeping you guys in the loop :)

So who manage the account? Just strange to me.