Calderdale gang jailed for grooming and abusing girls

Calderdale gang jailed for grooming and abusing girls
17 June 2016 | From the section Leeds & West Yorkshire

Fifteen men who "systematically" groomed and sexually abused teenage girls in Halifax have been jailed.

They were convicted of child sex offences including rape, grooming and trafficking during three separate trials at Leeds Crown Court.

Prosecutors praised the "immense courage and bravery" of the two victims who gave evidence against the men.

The longest sentence passed was 25 years in what was described as a "complex and lengthy operation".

The gang of men abused a young girl in Halifax and Bradford between 2009 and 2011, the Crown Prosecution (CPS) said.

Another victim was also sexually assaulted by one of the gang members.

_90009679_calderdale-groomers.jpg

Read further,
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

26 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

What does religion have to do with what these pervs did?

Did you make snide remarks about the faith of rapist swimmer boy? Or was his faith not of importance because, you know, he was white?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Stoffel said:

Did you make snide remarks about the faith of rapist swimmer boy? Or was his faith not of importance because, you know, he was white?

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1300896-calderdale-gang-jailed-for-grooming-and-abusing-girls/?do=findComment&comment=597463430

A Woman Worth Less than a Man in Islam - The Religion of Peace

I see you had no problem with the first post. The rapist swimmer has nothing to do with this.

10 minutes ago, Stoffel said:

most of it happens because their prophet instructs them so, and muslims did revere their prophet as prime example and his instruction are eternal.

example of this prophet instructions:

http://www.raymondibrahim.com/2015/07/30/why-muslim-rapists-prefer-blondes-a-history/

also their perpetual effect on current time:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/05/austria-police-tell-blonde-victim-of-muslim-migrant-assault-to-dye-her-hair

so yea, the religion of Islam are unlike other religions such as Buddhism or Shinto or Taoism or even Native American's religions.

If you seperates muslim from their islamic religion/prophet instructions, you'll find out that they really are nice peoples.

12 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Sure I had a problem with that one too. I can still pick who i reply to, right?

Islam and religion have just as much to do with this article as rapist swimmer boy

Where in the whole article did it once mention these guys were religious and doing this because of it. For all we know they were just a bunch of perverted ###### without any religious affiliation

Assuming that you are a Christian, do you think it's fair for me to call you a kiddy fiddler because some priests fiddled with kids?

20 minutes ago, Stoffel said:

Islam and religion have just as much to do with this article as rapist swimmer boy

Where in the whole article did it once mention these guys were religious and doing this because of it. For all we know they were just a bunch of perverted ###### without any religious affiliation

Assuming that you are a Christian, do you think it's fair for me to call you a kiddy fiddler because some priests fiddled with kids?

OMG, look at the pictures and their names. Do not assume anything

3 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

So because i'm white and have a European name I have to be a Christian?

Not everybody is religious you know.

You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that people who might come from Muslim countries are not always religious?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stoffel said:

You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that people who might come from Muslim countries are not always religious?

If you are not religions and live in an Islamic country, you will hacked to death.

45 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

So racial profiling? Wow talk about racist. 

If they were all black would you day they were gang affiliated? Even if they weren't? 

Because as you put it..  Look at their pictures and names.. 

Jesus,  no wonder you love Trump.  You're both as racist as the southern US used to be/still is in parts. 

I can't believe you actually posted that. ######## hell. 

37 minutes ago, J. X. Maxwell said:

If you are not religions and live in an Islamic country, you will hacked to death.

Is this even English? 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, wakjak said:

So racial profiling? Wow talk about racist. 

If they were all black would you day they were gang affiliated? Even if they weren't? 

Because as you put it..  Look at their pictures and names.. 

Jesus,  no wonder you love Trump.  You're both as racist as the southern US used to be/still is in parts. 

I can't believe you actually posted that. ######## hell. 

Is this even English? 

Profiling is a must.

I used to work with a fella who was a contractor in Afghanistan. He was a cook at a dining facility. his own words were, he couldn't understand how muslim men would ignore a girl of age when he caught 2 muslim men "going at it" behind one of the storage containers like a man and woman.

I won't repeat the actual language he used but he said he couldn't understand how sick the men were.. these muslim men. the Orlando shooter was reported as having a secret gay lifestyle. totally contradictory to Islam.

women in Europe are getting terribly raped by these immigrants and the countries like sweden are complicit.

57 minutes ago, Stoffel said:

You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that Radical Islamic Terrorists want to kill YOU and your family. You can keep your head in the sand and pretend there is no threat. Many did right before WWII. These people , animals want to see you dead. I cannot make it any clearer that that. If you want to see it,  there is a movie out or rather a documentary called "Obsession" which details how young Islamic children are brainwashed to hate any one that is not Muslim. I am not saying that all Muslims are extremists but the ones that are not need to rise up and do something about it. Women in their teens are circumcised , that is their clitoris is removed so they cannot enjoy sex. This is only done in the extremist Muslim countries.

5 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that Radical Islamic Terrorists want to kill YOU and your family. You can keep your head in the sand and pretend there is no threat. Many did right before WWII. These people , animals want to see you dead. I cannot make it any clearer that that. If you want to see it,  there is a movie out or rather a documentary called "Obsession" which details how young Islamic children are brainwashed to hate any one that is not Muslim. I am not saying that all Muslims are extremists but the ones that are not need to rise up and do something about it. Women in their teens are circumcised , that is their clitoris is removed so they cannot enjoy sex. This is only done in the extremist Muslim countries.

Wrong again.  You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that what you post are NOT facts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J. X. Maxwell said:

A friend taught English a year at a time in 3 Islamic Countries and he's still alive.  Funny how that works...

2 minutes ago, ctebah said:

A friend taught English a year at a time in 3 Islamic Countries and he's still alive.  Funny how that works...

Yet secular bloggers get hacked to death. Funny how that works.

4 minutes ago, ctebah said:

Double post - bad editor! No treats for you!

8 hours ago, Stoffel said:

Just as an FYI, these filth are not the first gang of muslim perverts to be caught doing this.