Terrible Windows 10 Anniversary Update bug causes my PCs to freeze all the time!

Okay, so I first installed Windows 10 Redstone 1 back in January. After installing, I realized that my PC randomly hangs and it will not respond to anything that I do. I click the start button, File Explorer, or anything else, but I get nothing in return. But after a couple of minutes, the PC unfreezes and everything I clicked pops up at once! Microsoft noted early on that they were making a lot of changes to the OneCore and the Windows Kernel. So I thought that was expected. But a couple of month later, I decided to try the Anniversary Update and, again, this freezing bug was not resolved. Finally, I thought I would better wait until near RTM.

I installed Windows 10 Anniversary Update a few days ago, and this annoying bug is STILL NOT FIXED. This is getting very frustrating. But the worse thing is that this is happening to three of my PCs. Not one, but three completely different PCs. One PC is an Intel Core i5 Haswell with GTX 745 and an SSD. Another PC is a laptop with first gen Intel i3 Processor and no dedicated graphics and has a SSD. The third PC is an intel Celeron laptop with HDD and no dedicated graphics.

All three PCs are experiencing this problem.

But when I go back to Th2, this problem goes away. So it's not a hardware problem. It's an OS problem.

I am worried because we are too close to RTM to be seeing kernel level freezing. This kind of major problems should have been fixed by now. We are just about a month from RTM! A couple of days ago, when my PC froze, I immediately grabbed my phone and took a video recording. I wanted to document this bug so MS can see exactly what problem I am talking about.

Are any of you experiencing this bug?

Yes. It is driver related. Every insider build it happens to me. I reinstall my video and audio drivers and the problem goes away. Upgrades tend to break drivers. 

For me, even a clean install is causing this problem to occur. Nothing I do seems to be fixing the problem. But given that you are having this problem too, Microsoft should fix this. The fact that it's not mentioned in Known Issues is very concerning. It's like MS doesn't even know it exists. I am surprised that a bug of this severity is being undetected for months.

In my hands, build 14367 has been a bit less responsive than 14366. The Start button seems to sometimes take two or three clicks to respond. In a few recent builds, I've also seen that the taskbar would freeze for tens of seconds.

I don't remember seeing any of my machines stop responding like this often - maybe a handful of times since August.

Does this generate any errors in event log?

Just now, Nazmus Shakib Khandaker said:

For me, even a clean install is causing this problem to occur. Nothing I do seems to be fixing the problem. But given that you are having this problem too, Microsoft should fix this. The fact that it's not mentioned in Known Issues is very concerning. It's like MS doesn't even know it exists. I am surprised that a bug of this severity is being undetected for months.

I'm not making excuses but every version of Windows since 95 has had this issue. I'm not expecting them to fix it now. I still think it is driver related but possibly related to driver version? Just a guess. List your hardware specs, perhaps someone here will have some suggestions. 

Oh, I didn't take your reply as an excuse. I was just noting that since you are having problems too, this might mean that the problem is bigger than just me. So I am shocked that it's not in the known issues in MS's build releases.

And thanks for the suggestion. I'll try uninstalling my video and audio driver and reinstalling them to see what happens.