What song/ music is this?

While I was heavily drunk a dude (much drunker than me) passed by. His radio was playing a rap/ hiphop music and very nice music. All i can remember is that it said, " No 1" or " number one". Thats a part of the lyrics. Please help me fine this. I will appreciate and thank you. 

Thank you :)

What ur looking for is almost impossible to be found.Number one are very common words and if you put it on youtube search with the key words hip hop it shows about 3,830,000 results

2 minutes ago, EliasV said:

What ur looking for is almost impossible to be found.Number one are very common words and if you put it on youtube search with the key words hip hop it shows about 3,830,000 results

Just found it :)

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

For future reference, if you have an iPhone you can get an app called SoundHound that will identify songs it hears. It's really good. And it can connect to Spotify and add it to a special playlist where you can hear all your discovered/ID'd tracks. SoundHound is on Android as well, but on Android I recommend Sony's TrackID app. It works on non-Sony phones and it looks amazing. There's also Shazam on both Android and iOS. And all three do the Spotify thing. It's so super handy, not only to ID the track right then and there, but to have it in your Spotify later.