Darko Milicic

Will Darko Milicic become a top European player?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will Darko Milicic become a top European player?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

Just wondering, but what do you all think of Darko Milicic? He's obviously got talent, but it's too hard to tell if he'll be the next Dirk. I mean, Nowitzki went through the same struggles that Milicic did, but he was a rare case. Do you think he'll live up to his potential or not?

no, i think hes way overrated, but only time will tell. hes not playing nearly enough minutes right now for me to develop a solid opinion

no, i think hes way overrated, but only time will tell. hes not playing nearly enough minutes right now for me to develop a solid opinion

Yes, but I'm asking if he will develop into a good player... Not if he is. As of right now, I'd say he's overrated, too ;) But European players commonly need more time to get adapt to the NBA.

He has a such little time to play...only junk time...give him a bigger role on the team and then decide if he is a bust or not. Im not sure yet, I bet you he will develop into a good player. But not anytime soon.

give him time, he's the youngest player ever drafted

I think you're confused with Lebron maybe? :s

My opinion is that he has the size. I can't judge really cause I haven't seen him much so I voted not sure.

He has a such little time to play...only junk time...give him a bigger role on the team and then decide if he is a bust or not. Im not sure yet, I bet you he will develop into a good player. But not anytime soon.

I think if he was as good as described, he'd be getting much more than 'mop-up time'.

I think you're confused with Lebron maybe? :s

My opinion is that he has the size. I can't judge really cause I haven't seen him much so I voted not sure.

he's six months younger than lebron

give him time, he's the youngest player ever drafted

by their team history, yeah.. not in the NBA. Kobe Bryant owns that record for now.

secondly, does the question mean if he will be the best european player in the NBA or that he will be the best player in Europe once he moves there due to his failure in the NBA (not to doubt his talents)? :huh:

like every1 said, he needs time just as King James and Carmello Anthony.

That's my thoughts. I don't think he'll be the next Nowitzki though, but you never know.

by their team history, yeah.. not in the NBA. Kobe Bryant owns that record for now.

secondly, does the question mean if he will be the best european player in the NBA or that he will be the best player in Europe once he moves there due to his failure in the NBA (not to doubt his talents)? :huh:

like every1 said, he needs time just as King James and Carmello Anthony.

I meant if he would be ONE of the best European players in the NBA.

why oh why can't i get FOX sports Detroit :( the only time i can see the allmighty pistons play is when they are at staples center. :cry: i'll wait until the playoffs.