So, how broken exactly is Batman Arkham Knight on PC?

I want to pick this game up some time and I would prefer it on PC but after the debacle of its release on the platform, the "recall", the patch and finally WB abandoning it I am not sure if I should get a PC copy of a PS4 copy.

Have people been able to play through it without and serious, game-breaking bugs or am I just setting myself up for frustration if I even bother with the PC version?

Thanks.

I played through it and I think they fixed it up pretty well by now.  That said, you still might want to stick with the PS4 copy.  Seems like it (among a few others) should've been DX12/Vulkan.

From what I remember even after all the patches they said the game was still broken (poor performance) and they can't fix it or won't bother fixing it.

You're probably better off getting a console version.

I've been playing it on my PC with far from "optimal" specs because I haven't been able to afford an upgrade for years and it runs pretty well.  I would recommend it.  I haven't had any serious issues with it at all.  Note that I didn't buy it until after it was brought back to Steam after having been removed so I don't know how bad it was before to compare it.

39 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

From what I remember even after all the patches they said the game was still broken (poor performance) and they can't fix it or won't bother fixing it.

Mostly they just gave up on adding previously promised things like SLI support and whatnot.

On 6/25/2016 at 2:33 PM, trag3dy said:

You're probably better off getting a console version.

Yeah, this is pretty much how I understand the situation to be. I think I will just get the console version.

Thanks everyone.