Do people who play Pokemon Go not have jobs or what?

No idea how you would come to that conclusion. :p 

People can go for walks at any time of the day and some walk to and from work. :laugh:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Louisifer said:

No idea how you would come to that conclusion. :p 

People can go for walks at any time of the day and some walk to and from work. :laugh:

I see some people driving around, collecting pokemons. :|

How does the Pokemon game different from other games or hobbies?  I work and play games.  I enjoy it.  Just because people play games, does not mean they dont have a job.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, illegaloperation said:

So I heard on the news and tech sites about people going around and collecting pokemon (or whatever).

Do these people not have jobs or what?

Not everyone has a job that is micro managed or has a boss that breathes down your neck. I imagine Mcdonalds employees would have a tough time.  

4 minutes ago, techbeck said:

sooo, that means they dont have jobs?  ok

Don't let him bait you. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, illegaloperation said:

So I heard on the news and tech sites about people going around and collecting pokemon (or whatever).

Kids usually don't have a job.

Just now, ctebah said:

Kids play Pokemon Go.  Adults buy Nintendo stocks the day before its announced.   

Damn. I should have bought some Nintendo stocks.

12 minutes ago, ctebah said:

If we were smart we would have also pre-ordered a truckload of those Pokemon Go Plus things to make massive profit off of.

1 hour ago, illegaloperation said:

i dunno about that, but i do knew some youtubers upload/streams their 'walking adventure with pokemon GO' videos and monetizing them.

14 hours ago, illegaloperation said:

People do have time off and days off, you know.

I've started going for walks in parks on the way home to look for Pokemon. And I collected a half-dozen walking a loop around my office building on my lunch break yesterday. And Best Buy was crawling with them on Sunday! :laugh:

An incentive to get out and explore can't be a bad thing. Well, as long as you're sensible about where you explore.

• Like 1

Hmmm.... well playing an online game and complaining on an online message board are pretty similar concepts.  Must mean that both people don't have jobs.  :/

Some of them do. There's people around collecting on breaks. But we've been feeding the Pokemon found here to the raptors. :devil:

th?id=OIP.M1d8378176629cf1ff6aea66359874

Just now, Dot Matrix said:

Some of them do. There's people around collecting on breaks. But we've been feeding the Pokemon found here to the raptors. :devil:

th?id=OIP.M1d8378176629cf1ff6aea66359874

That's just mean. Feed them to @Raze instead! :woot:

• Like 2

I work 12 hours a day and still have time to go around and collect all the things.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ctebah said:

The hell are you talking about. All ages are playing it.

• Like 1

Worry about yourself and family.

Don't worry about others because you have NO idea if they have to work or not...  You don't have their schedules to check on.  

They can do whatever they want...  If they got fired for playing games at work, that's their problem.  Not yours,  it's not your fault... it's the person who played the game.

There are billions of people on the earth.. some work on day shift, some work on night shift...  some are on vacation.

Think about that. And don't forget that there are 24 time zones in the world.

• Like 2

There is more to life than working :)

I've only seen positive things from this game, it's taking people outside, walking, exercising and communicating with each other, it's great to see technology doing something like this, sure everyones still got their phone in their hand but hey it's a start... not sure why some people are too much adult all of a sudden and getting butt hurt over people playing it.

• 1 month later...

I don't mind if teens waste their time with the game but when I see Adults having car accidents because their are trying to collect things... You are wondering if these people have a job, a house or family to feed that their priorities is to beat a game.

7 minutes ago, macoman said:

I don't mind if teens waste their time with the game but when I see Adults having car accidents because their are trying to collect things... You are wondering if these people have a job, a house or family to feed that their priorities is to beat a game.

Even stupids tend to have responsibilities.