The Z Mouse By Swiftpoint

4 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

I also sent you a PM but never got a reply so I deleted it.

You didnt even wait 24 hours for a reply, lol. I sent you a reply this morning, but to answer your question yes I am a male and my avatar is of angelina joile. Early days of neowin consisted of many teenagers and a lot of us had females who we thought were hot/cute/etc as avatars. It was pretty common.

Just now, Circaflex said:

You didnt even wait 24 hours for a reply, lol. I sent you a reply this morning, but to answer your question yes I am a male and my avatar is of angelina joile. Early days of neowin consisted of many teenagers and a lot of us had females who we thought were hot/cute/etc as avatars. It was pretty common.

I did not get it but thanks for the explanation. As I said I see this in many forums and was just curious. About that mouse maybe it is a gimmick but they have gotten many backers but at $160.00 may not be worth it

10 hours ago, Gary7 said:

That is your opinion and you may be right I just saw a list of the top 10 gaming mice and the Corsair M65 that I am using was number two. I just thought the fact that it interacts with the mouse pad and that you can use it elevated to fly with and no need for a joy stick, I also have only about 20% usage of my left arm and hand so it is hard for me to use the keyboard to fly using WASD. I also sent you a PM but never got a reply so I deleted it.

I am not a huge flight sim guy but surely buying a half-way decent joystick would be cheaper and more suited to those games than this mouse? this mouse, if realised, has novel ideas but they seem to want to address issues no one has with a mouse. 

Reminds me of Leap Motion: interesting tech that no one needs or uses.

15 hours ago, compl3x said:

I am not a huge flight sim guy but surely buying a half-way decent joystick would be cheaper and more suited to those games than this mouse? this mouse, if realised, has novel ideas but they seem to want to address issues no one has with a mouse. 

That part of the mouse is a gimmick but i'm interested in the extra left and right mouse buttons. I don't think it will be comfortable but i would like to try it.

Like i said i have extremely small hands and most of the side buttons on mouses are impossible to reach for me without moving my hands. And moving my hands on the mouse means i misclick often.

15 hours ago, compl3x said:

With this mouse you would have one less wire to deal with.  I would like it due to the fact that my left hand has only about 20% usage and this mouse would help me and @LaP But my wife would kill me if I bought it.