Can't see child on my Privacy & online safety list

I just recently upgraded my computer and 3 other computers for my kids (we all had Windows 7 Pro previously).  My kids are all under age of 13.  After setting up my computer and acquiring a Microsoft account, I went to set up the 2nd computer for one of my kids.  I setup a Microsoft account for him and they required for me to approve the account as well pay "donate" 50 cents to prove that I'm an adult.  Then I proceeded to upgrade the 2nd child's computer.  Did the same.  I have added them to Family & Other accounts on my computer.  I then went on windows xbox and added their Microsoft account in.  When they go in to add each other to their friends list, they weren't able to because they were blocked due to their age.  I then did some research and found that I needed to go into Privacy & Online safety site to change their settings to allow them to add friends but under my account, I can't see them to change their settings.

I then upgraded the 3rd computer and this time when I was setting up his Microsoft account, I tried using my birth date when they asked for birth date.  The windows setup went through without a hitch.  I added his microsoft account into my computer's Family & Other account and also setup his windows xbox.  He was able to add friends to his list.  I then went into Privacy & online safety and I could see that he is under my account and I can change his settings.

How can I get my other kids to be under my Privacy & online safety to change their windows xbox settings?  Anyone had this problem? 

Thanks in advance for your inputs and suggestions.