looking for a laser printer, is my only wireless option bluetooth?

I'm in search for a monochrome laser printer. However, in the residence where I live, I only have access to wireless internet without a router. Is there a way to use wireless network with the printer or should I get a bluetooth one?

12 minutes ago, ultimate99 said:

...but I don't have a router...

Without a router, no

BUT

You can simply buy a cheap wireless usb dongle and I think you can connect that way

I've not tried this method, but I cannot see why it wouldn't work, as the wireless feature of the printer would be looking for a signal to connect to

please note, this is just a theory

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=wifi+dongle

(just in case you wanted to see what I was referring to)

Get a wireless a router and set it up in bridge mode to connect to your hotspot or whatever, then your free to use any Wi-Fi device you want.

2 minutes ago, SIE said:

Get a wireless a router and set it up in bridge mode to connect to your hotspot or whatever, then your free to use any Wi-Fi device you want.

and connect it via ethernet directly to the computer?

Just now, ultimate99 said:

and connect it via ethernet directly to the computer?

You can do I suppose, but you should be able to connect to it via Wi-Fi, think of it as a gateway to your existing wireless connection, the router will connect to your existing wireless connection, and you connect whatever device you want to the router, either wired or wireless.

A cheaper option would be to get another Wi-Fi card or USB dongle for your PC and setup internet connection sharing.