USB Headset to 3.1 Sound Plug

I'm not sure where this belongs. So move it as you see fit, staff.

Before you all go saying, "But it's digital, that will never work" let me explain.

I am using Linux Mint 17.3 atm. When I plug in my Razer Kraken Chroma (USB) headset, it pops up in Sound Settings. It has 2 options. Digital Output ( S/PDIF) and Analog Output. Both of them work, but S/PDIF is a little quieter...

It has both Digital and Analog. So would it be, at all, possible to have like an adapter to normal analog output, like on phones and tablets?

The only thing online I found was one at Amazon, was used for charging or whatnot...

Is this even possible? Female USB to Audio Jack? Or do I need some type of converter?

Not that way round, you can get a male USB to jack, just google "usb to jack dac" (DAC: Digital to Analogue Converter)

But I don't think, or at least couldn't on a search and female usb to jack dac.

but maybe that's not exactly what you want either, I'm a little confused by your post and exactly what you're asking for and why.

If S/PDIF works, just use that, it'll be better quality than analogue.

If you want analogue use that.

You said the headset has both so why would you want/need an extra converter? but it is half past midnight, so maybe I'm just tired and missing something here.

Can I use that USB headset on my Tablet/phone? Is that clearer?

Yeah, I've heard a lot of ppl saying it doesn't work, though... *shrug*

USB headsets are just analogue devices (i.e. the mic and speakers) hardwired into a USB sound card that is contained inside the headset. All of the communication between PC and headset is digital (USB). The sound chip used in the headset supports multiple kinds of outputs (e.g. stereo or S/PDIF) because it's used in many other devices besides headsets), but the digital output does not physically exist in this case. It may only show both output due to a quirk of the Linux driver.

The device you want could theoretically exist. But the device would have to perform all the functions that the PC does when the proper driver is installed. That's only practical if the headset uses the standard USB audio device driver (not sure if yours does or not). It couldn't possibly know how to use a headset that needs a proprietary driver. And also, importantly, it (and the headset itself) would need to be powered. So that means either a USB cable or an AC adapter. And that would defeat the entire purpose.