Man 'knifes French woman and her three daughters' in Alpine resort

Posts moved to Official Religion Thread III.

Please use this topic to discuss 'Real World News'. I will also remind some of you that we do not tolerate "calling out" members in a negative fashion. Even if you just want to say, "I told you so" to somebody specifically, do not do it. This sort of behavior can and will cause a snowball effect of flaming and simply cannot be tolerated.

10 hours ago, Kaze23 said:

First thing I thought was "probably some radical Muslim". Not surprised I was right.

When you consider how many Muslims in the world are brought up in largely uncivilized types of societies and are brainwashed by Islamic teachings, it comes as no surprise what many of them will do. I would dare say at least tens of millions have pretty extreme views on how non-Muslims live.

3 hours ago, freqnasty said:

When you consider how many Muslims in the world are brought up in largely uncivilized types of societies and are brainwashed by Warped\extremist islamic teachings, it comes as no surprise what many of them will do. I would dare say at least tens of millions have pretty extreme views on how non-Muslims live.

Fixed that for you. Not all Islamic teachings are the same. The ones you are referring to in particular are the warped\extremist version and NOT the type you will likely find in your local mosque in the MOST of the UK (although I'm sure some may teach an extremist ideological view).