Not receiving emails when reply is made to topics

by any chance, do you use old windows live mail client (which was retired by Microsoft on june 2016) ?

if so, use windows 10 built-in mail app that can handle emails from Hotmail, live.com, outlook.com, yahoo mail, and gmail or alternatively, use Mozilla thunderbird client.

Yesterday we suffered a DDoS attack in the early hours, which as a side effect triggered a massive flood of emails (~200,000) to be sent to me to let me know about it! Unfortunately, this overloaded the quota we have for our outgoing email service for the day. It should have reset by now, and if it hasn't yet, it will do shortly, and then emails will begin to flow as normal again.

47 minutes ago, DaveLegg said:

Yesterday we suffered a DDoS attack in the early hours, which as a side effect triggered a massive flood of emails (~200,000) to be sent to me to let me know about it! Unfortunately, this overloaded the quota we have for our outgoing email service for the day. It should have reset by now, and if it hasn't yet, it will do shortly, and then emails will begin to flow as normal again.

Thank you for the heads up, now waiting for the flood to come.

50 minutes ago, DaveLegg said:

kinda like the time I accidentally set a site to auto reply to an email that was sent to the same address. Long story short, infinite loop :/ oops.