Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: August 2016

* Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate ($59.99 ERP): Available from August 1-31 on Xbox One

* WWE 2K16 ($39.99 ERP): Available from August 16-September 15 on Xbox One

* Spelunky ($19.99 ERP): Available from August 1-15 on Xbox 360 & Xbox One

* Beyond Good & Evil HD ($9.99 ERP): Available from August 16-31 on Xbox 360 & Xbox One

-----

Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: July 2016

• DrunknMunky pinned this topic

I was looking forward to all 4 titles once they announced them late last month.  I've been waiting to get WWE 2K16 on the 360, but now I'll have it once I get my XBox One.

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 8 August 2016. This week there's also a Bethesda Spotlight Sale

Source

I'm not buying anything new till I play through a bit more of my backlog, too busy in the summer, specially this month, to play any games at all.

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 15 August 2016.

https://majornelson.com/2016/08/08/this-weeks-deals-with-gold-and-spotlight-sale-capcom-publisher-sale/?linkId=27424463

I snagged strider for under 4euros, I remember wanting to get it back when it first came out.

If you're after an Xbox Controller, Groupon in the UK have a fantastic deal. 

Download the app, sign up with a new user and use the code APPLOVE to receive £15 credit when making the purchase. This brings the Xbox controller down from 34.99 to just 19.99 delivered! 

Looks to be the newer controller with the 3.5mm headphone jack.

Edit - Sold out, hopefully someone managed to grab on. 

Edited by dipsylalapo

Here's this weeks DWG list.

Discounts are valid now through 29 August 2016.

https://majornelson.com/2016/08/22/this-weeks-deals-with-gold-and-spotlight-sale-57/?linkId=27945533

I passed on getting GTAV last week, I have a list of things I need to finish and not enough time, I don't want to add something as time consuming as GTA to it at this point.

• DrunknMunky unpinned this topic