VBS Login Script Runs in Windows 7 But Not In Windows 10

To Neowin Community. I have a Windows 2012 R2 domain with both Windows 7 and Windows 10 workstations. I have a vbs login script in Group Policy that works fine when logging onto a Windows 7 workstation, but does not launch when logging onto a Windows 10 workstation. The vbs script pops up a message window, and the script runs fine manually in Windows 10. The vbs file is ran directly, and not being called through a batch file with cscript or wscript. I am also aware of the login script delay in Group Policy, which has been disabled. Any thoughts on why this is? Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions.

Well, what do you see in the message window?

Does it go by fast where you can't see it?  Can you use snagit and record the screen as it is displayed?  If you have issues with that, can you create a windows 10 vm and duplicate the issue to get a recording of the issue? 

Do you see any errors in event viewer?

fwiw, vbs it isn't the easiest to troubleshoot.  perhaps you should use the gpo's to execute your logon script vs vbs or switch to kix if you would rather have a text base logon script that is easy to troubleshoot.