HTC Vive help.

1. When I'm in VR Room or any game, if I look down I see this green circle around me. I assume that's my play space since I chose seated space. Is there any way to remove that? It's really annoying. Before there used to be a square grid surrounding me along with that circle on the floor but now the grid's gone thank god but that circle won't go away. It's constantly present in VR.

2.If you force any settings in Nvidia's CP like AA or DSR...does it work with VR games? I messed with it some but couldn't tell, I don't think it did anything.

3. I use something like VorpX  called MyDream Swift to make regular Steam games function like VR games. It works really well but often games don't have a FOV setting in game. Is there any method to force a FOV or is that what "screen size" setting is supposed to do?

4. If I set the base stations (lighthouses) to Bluetooth so I can select standby for them, It asks me to install driver, which I do, but Steam says driver failed even though the install of the driver itself went fine and actually was already installed anyway. What's up with this? The base stations aren't going in standby so apparently it's not working but not sure what I can do  about it.

5. I have my own HP's and DAC, but I can't get sound to work. I selected Steam VR to switch to my creative SB output and not switch off but that doesn't work. In Windows, it's set to default to Creative SB and the test works, just doesn't work once I actually get into a VR game. Any ideas?