Goodbye

I am thinking of leaving Neowin because of a certain poster calling me stupid and others stupid for using a piece of software that is actually useful. I know we all have our opinions but this place has really gone downhill.

I'm sorry you feel that way, however personal attacks are against our Community guidelines so if you feel that is happening please do use the report function on those posts and allow the moderators to review.

2 minutes ago, max22 said:

I am thinking of leaving Neowin because of a certain poster calling me stupid and others stupid for using a piece of software that is actually useful. I know we all have our opinions but this place has really gone downhill.

Don't be stupid.  Just kidding.  Take anything anyone says on the Internet with a grain of salt.  Don't let it get to you.

I'm sorry that you've had that experience. Have you reported the issue in question to moderators so they can resolve it?

It's sad to lose a member over something like this, so maybe take a temporary holiday and see what happens.

I know for me, Neowin is like a drug. Always end up falling off the wagon and coming back

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, max22 said:

That is exactly what I do.

Obviously not, or you wouldn't be thinking of leaving.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Skiver said:

Thread cleaned - given the nature of the post, if you have nothing positive to say then simply move along.

How about thread locked? The nature of these topics is to troll or bait the community into an argument or for the OP to seek pity or reassurance they matter.

I consider this opinion to be a form of constructive feedback about the community so I hope it won't just be deleted.

• Skiver locked this topic

Before this becomes a witch hunt the thread is being locked.

As mentioned above - if there is a problem with a member, use the report button and let the moderators deal with it. We never want to lose members so please allow us to try and resolve any and all issues before leaving here.