Can Someone Use "Straights" in a Sentence?

1 hour ago, sc302 said:

I would say that straights is a made up word.  Straight and strait are words, but straights is not a word.  Dictionary.com does not recognize straights as a plural of straight, I do not even see it in the urban dictionary.

nevermind, the examples are from web, not books...

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:35 AM, The Evil Overlord said:

3 guys walk into a bar, not realising it catered towards the homosexual clientele, the patrons saw these 3 men, and realised that they were out of their element,

One of them turned to look at his friends, and said, see those three straights over there?? :p 

I was going to post something exactly like this, but didn't know how to word it so it didn't sound like I was bashing peoples sexuality. Glad you got there before me and was able to word it well!

• Like 1

On 9/10/2016 at 1:35 PM, The Evil Overlord said:

3 guys walk into a bar, not realising it catered towards the homosexual clientele, the patrons saw these 3 men, and realised that they were out of their element,

One of them turned to look at his friends, and said, see those three straights over there?? :p 

I'm curious what happens next and how the story ends :D

10 hours ago, Mirumir said:

I'm curious what happens next and how the story ends :D

They realised their error, no one cared, they had the choice to stay for a drink, or leave. They stayed for a drink, and realised that there was nothing wrong with being gay.