[US Football] FOX Sports Rams Fans?

Is it me, or is the announcer of this game, Dick Stockton, extremely biased during this game today? Even Tony Siragusa said during a break, which was on the mic on accident, that he was sick of hearing about Mike Martz after all of the good coaching John Fox has done.

Every game I've watched this year that the Rams were featured in, the announcers never acknowledge the good jobs done by the opponent. Obviously, FOX is trying to milk the Rams' 15 seconds of fame. I don't care who wins the game today, Mike Martz only wins because of talent - he is a horrible coach.

the rams are overrated anyways. the game is going into OT. carolina is getting the ball.

i hope they win. they had it locked but damn st. louis didnt want to die.

cmon panthers!

yeah! first panthers fumble td, which is funny, missed field goals, ram coming back, so many of that that built to the height of the suspense, and booyah, panthers wins as the 2nd OT starts.

whoo go underdogs!

Nah I do not think the announcers were biased against one team during the game. Actually, I could barely hear them during the game because the fans were so freaking loud, it was rediculous.

Rams not going for the win in regulation 20 yards from to the endzone was such a incomprehensible call you must think what kind of coach this is. Who would go for a tie and not the win.... :blink:

HAH!

This means if the Eagles defeat the Packers, they're going to the Super Bowl.

i wouldnt get too confident. the panthers just beat the rams in st. louis, theyve got everything clicking right now.

i wouldnt get too confident. the panthers just beat the rams in st. louis, theyve got everything clicking right now.

Well said CatNip. Nothings a given come playoff time. To be Eagles fans shouldn't even have the audacity to look past the Pack nevermind the Panthers. Superbowl nothing. See if you get to the NFC championship first. :p

Well said CatNip.  Nothings a given come playoff time.  To be Eagles fans shouldn't even have the audacity to look past the Pack nevermind the Panthers.  Superbowl nothing.  See if you get to the NFC championship first. :p

All true Eagle's fans know that nothing is a given with the Eagles. After all these seasons I have been watching them it seems that we top ourselves each season by messing up in a critical situation. So everytime they mess up it comes as no big shock. For instance, if Brett Favre himself runs 100 yards on us it will be no suprise. :D

All true Eagle's fans know that nothing is a given with the Eagles. After all these seasons I have been watching them it seems that we top ourselves each season by messing up in a critical situation. So everytime they mess up it comes as no big shock.

Do I sense fear? Are you preparing for the worst just incase the Pack thump you?

Do I sense fear?  Are you preparing for the worst just incase the Pack thump you?

I am 22 years old and have been watching them since I was six. I have never missed a game and have and will never guarantee a win when it comes to the Eagles because I have gotten used to disappointment over the years. I think we have a perfectly good chance to win it as well as the Packers. I seriously think it is an even matchup so there will be no thumping or blowout. The Monday night football game during the season was a close one and I think we will be seeing the same thing. Plus I do not fear them especially since we are playing at home and not Lambeau. That and I will be driving pass Lowe's hotel at 3AM tonight where the Packers are staying and honk my car horn so they can't sleep. Lol, :p J/k. I saw that on the local news last year that people were doing that to the Bucs.

Edited by jmole

I am 22 years old and have been watching them since I was six. I have never missed a game and have and will never guarantee a win when it comes to the Eagles because I have gotten used to disappointment over the years. I think we have a perfectly good chance to win it as well as the Packers. I seriously think it is an even matchup so there will be no thumping or blowout. The Monday night football game during the season was a close one and I think we will be seeing the same thing. Plus I do not fear them especially since we are playing at home and not Lambeau. That and I will be driving pass Lowe's hotel at 3AM tonight where the Packers are staying and honk my car horn. :p J/k.

Getting Green Bay on the road is a definate perk. I come back to my point of you never know when you say there won't be a blowout. Probably not but still possible. I think the Eagles have the better team but at the moment the Pack is riding emotions and that could spell trouble for Philly.

Getting Green Bay on the road is a definate perk.  I come back to my point of you never know when you say there won't be a blowout.  Probably not but still possible.  I think the Eagles have the better team but at the moment the Pack is riding emotions and that could spell trouble for Philly.

You could say the same thing about Philadelphia last year. When McNabb went out for the season with the broken leg we were running on emotions and everyone was calling us "the team of destiny" because we made it to the playoffs on a third string QB. Then look what happened to us. I hope Green Bay does not intend to rely alone on this "miracle or destiny" thing that they seem to be talking about. Because this year everything is on the line for the Eagles so this will be just as emotional.

I love this article, it really expresses how I feel: Link.

This year, no one is cracking jokes at team meetings. There is no small talk. For rookies or newcomers who haven't experienced the losses, all they need to do is look and listen inside the locker room to know how much the losses linger.

"I don't think we need to say anything," Vincent said.

Vincent and Staley are part of a small group of Eagles who have been part of the team's renaissance since 1999 under coach Andy Reid. Both are free agents and the possibility that this is their last title run together looms large.

"We know this could be the last chance to win here for some of us," Vincent said. "We can't let it pass."

And then this written on the white board in their locker room:
"It's destiny for Favre and the Packers from fans across America," the message said. "Where does that leave us? You answer the question Sunday at 4:45."

And perhaps we should start an Eagles vs. Packers thread since this does not really belong here. :happy:

You could say the same thing about Philadelphia last year. When McNabb went out for the season with the broken leg we were running on emotions and everyone was calling us "the team of destiny" because we made it to the playoffs on a third string QB. Then look what happened to us. I hope Green Bay does not intend to rely alone on this "miracle or destiny" thing that they seem to be talking about. Because this year everything is on the line for the Eagles so this will be just as emotional.

I love this article, it really expresses how I feel: Link.

And then this written on the white board in their locker room:

And perhaps we should start an Eagles vs. Packers thread since this does not really belong here. :happy:

Ya but Green Bay has their line up basically in tact. Favre is known as a playoff performer and 99% of the time rises to the occasion. I never thought Philly had a chance last year with a third stringer. I never believed the hype but there's something about Favre that makes me believe.

I never believed the hype but there's something about Favre that makes me believe.

Lol you sound like me with McNabb last year. When I learned he was coming back from his broken leg for the playoffs I believed in him too that he would win it all for us. And just like classic Eagles' style we fell flat when it counted. So for now I am praying that we just make it through this game as the winner and then worry about the NFC championship game if it even comes to us.