[US Football] FOX Sports Rams Fans?

Lol you sound like me with McNabb last year. When I learned he was coming back from his broken leg for the playoffs I believed in him too that he would win it all for us. And just like classic Eagles' style we fell flat when it counted. So for now I am praying that we just make it through this game as the winner and then worry about the NFC championship game if it even comes to us.

The difference is you are a devoted Eagles fan. I'm not so with the cheeseheads. Honestly before Brett's dad died Indy was my team to win it. Now I'm believing that with Favre's past accomplishments, he incredibly heart and now the emotional tear, who can beat this guy? I don't know if any team can. I guess we'll see in about 12 hours from now.

The difference is you are a devoted Eagles fan.  I'm not so with the cheeseheads.  Honestly before Brett's dad died Indy was my team to win it.  Now I'm believing that with Favre's past accomplishments, he incredibly heart and now the emotional tear, who can beat this guy?  I don't know if any team can.  I guess we'll see in about 12 hours from now.

Yes we shall see in 12 hours. One last thought before I hit the hay. You have to realize too, Favre played one of his greatest game against one of the worst teams in the NFL, the Raiders. And then they barely beat the Seahawks and made Hasselbeck, an amature, look like Joe Montanna during that game. Just remember we are not those two teams, we are the #1 seed. :happy: And pardon my spelling on their names.

i wouldnt get too confident. the panthers just beat the rams in st. louis, theyve got everything clicking right now.

they DID have too many chances though. they were up by 11 with less than 4 minutes to go... and they barely won the game... on a lucky (if you ask me) catch for 69 yards.

they were clicking last week... but i think they are running out of steam. and if philly beats the pack tonite, then the panthers will not come out of philly alive next week.

Go Panthers!!!! Outstanding game!!!!

A little Off Topic, but I was playing fantasy draft on Madden 2k4 last night. Secured Delhomme, McNabb, and Hakkim for Carolina. also got Moss, but traded him and Dorsey Levins for Jamal Lewis. :cool:

No, the Rams lost the game...the Panthers didn't win it.

If the Panthers didn't win it, they wouldn't have any points to show for it.