How much can i get from a pawn shop for these?

I have two Gameboy Advance SP's, both are model AGS 001's. They work very well and to maximize the possible value, I am including two great games: Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3, and Donkey Kong Country for GBA. I'm also including a charger, and the batteries will be on a full charge when the consoles are sold, if they are sold. I'm hoping to get atleast 10 bucks. I will show detailed proof that they work just fine, and that the chargers & games work. I am in need of a charger for my New Nintendo 3DS XL.

I would say that you could probably sell them for $15-20 each, minus the games. Maybe work with the idea of $15 for each device, and $5 per game. That's just going from the quick search I did on Amazon.com, so I could be wrong.

It depends on the pawn shop. Don't forget they are always in need of a profit.

It's better to have a look on sites like eBay under completed purchases, then you can get an idea of what they're going for.

EDIT: like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Video-Game-Consoles/139971/i.html?_nkw=gameboy advance sp&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684