Packers vs. Eagles

yes the packers did not make it! thats all I cared about lol Hopefully the Colts win the SB since my cowboys did not make it :(

May I ask what you have against the Pack?

EAGLES!!!!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES

What a gutsy performance by both teams. Best of luck to Favre and hope he recovers from his loss.

Man, I'm juiced now. That game made my heart jump out of my chest.

I hope you're right man. I really do.

The only reason he said he wouldnt come back is if they won the SB this year...so he should be coming back unless he has seconds thoughts.

i'm pumped for next year already... but now that the packers are out... i have no idea who to hope for to win the SB. maybe the eagles... or possibly the patriots... i guess it doesn't really matter. i just wanted to see the packers there so bad. ah well...

We just played the crappiest game ever and won. I cannot believe it. My freaking head is pounding and I almost gave myself a heart attack. I have to give it to the Packers, they played one hell of a game. I hope Favre comes back again because those two games against Green Bay were the best ones of the year. And I cannot believe Darth Dawkins made the interception at the end. What a game. And now there is a truck(s)/car(s) on fire in the parking lot. My dad, my friend, and I were like "man there is going to be riots here tonight if they win or lose." And who would have thought McNabb was going to run 107 yards. That was almost as much as Greene ran during the game (156yards). :D

There were two funny moments of the game. First was early in the game when the Eagles were punting the ref blew his whistle and everyone stopped. Then he was like "whoops I blew my whistle!". The next was at the end of the game was when the Packers tried to call two time outs in a row and no one tried to even block the field goal. They just stood there as it was being kicked.

Edited by jmole

May I ask what you have against the Pack?

I never liked the packers I even grew up in Wisconsin. I just moved to Upper Michigan 5 years ago. I have always been a cowboys fan :D